Groups

02 refresh?

First time user of 02 refresh lots of people saying their a nightmare to cancel...what have i gotten into? lol

9 Comments

Every company has some issues with their processes but for every complaint there are probably thousands of happy customers. We did it no issues credit file updated correctly and refund given. Just keep copies of web chats, names of who you have spoken too and you should be ok, don't cancel the direct debit until they have taken the first payment. Check past o2 refresh thread for the step process to follow.

eslick

Every company has some issues with their processes but for every … Every company has some issues with their processes but for every complaint there are probably thousands of happy customers. We did it no issues credit file updated correctly and refund given. Just keep copies of web chats, names of who you have spoken too and you should be ok, don't cancel the direct debit until they have taken the first payment. Check past o2 refresh thread for the step process to follow.

Motto i use in my trade. Do 1000 jobs perfectly nobody hears. Make one small mistake every **** knows lol

123batman321

Motto i use in my trade. Do 1000 jobs perfectly nobody hears. Make one … Motto i use in my trade. Do 1000 jobs perfectly nobody hears. Make one small mistake every **** knows lol

Yep and when you are the person fully in control that's easy to do, put it into a massive company where not everyone wants to be there and problems will happen no matter how controlled you make it

Never had an issue. Payoff phone/ tablet first, cancel airtime next day.

Done it 4 times only had issue issue once ,only realised when mortgage was declined. Tried to sort directly got messed around, took to small claims and O2 promptly settled out of court. Wouldn't do it again not worth the saving.

Though I have done payg refresh deals since

HamanBasher

Done it 4 times only had issue issue once ,only realised when mortgage … Done it 4 times only had issue issue once ,only realised when mortgage was declined. Tried to sort directly got messed around, took to small claims and O2 promptly settled out of court. Wouldn't do it again not worth the saving.

This probably happened because you cancelled the direct debit. If you keep an eye on your emails you'll know when the billing goes wrong (as happened with my last one) and can ring and get them to sort it. They said to cancel my direct debit but I didn't, since if they subsequently call for the money and fail it'll go down as a default.

misterleoni

This probably happened because you cancelled the direct debit. If you … This probably happened because you cancelled the direct debit. If you keep an eye on your emails you'll know when the billing goes wrong (as happened with my last one) and can ring and get them to sort it. They said to cancel my direct debit but I didn't, since if they subsequently call for the money and fail it'll go down as a default.

No most likely o2's third party Capita call centres staff, they are hopeless - when the Glasgow call centre was o2 run it was brilliant. I have taken a few deals on refresh but quit doing it as every time I had to get o2 complaints review service to sort it and on two occasions they even tried to charge me more than the agreed Refresh - Capita don't like Refresh customers leaving within the first month, the poor service is to stop people doing Refresh and leaving.

I dont stress easy but most people would the way o2 Capita were trying to treat me. They try not to stick to the Refresh terms - they probably get penalised by Capita or o2, I've never seen such widespread abuse of credit agreements by a company, the banks have nothing on o2. A class of their own.

google.co.uk/sea…oe=
    Edited by: "seaniboy" 6th Mar

Original Poster

seaniboy

No most likely o2's third party Capita call centres staff, they are … No most likely o2's third party Capita call centres staff, they are hopeless - when the Glasgow call centre was o2 run it was brilliant. I have taken a few deals on refresh but quit doing it as every time I had to get o2 complaints review service to sort it and on two occasions they even tried to charge me more than the agreed Refresh - Capita don't like Refresh customers leaving within the first month, the poor service is to stop people doing Refresh and leaving. I dont stress easy but most people would the way o2 Capita were trying to treat me. They try not to stick to the Refresh terms - they probably get penalised by Capita or o2, I've never seen such widespread abuse of credit agreements by a company, the banks have nothing on o2. A class of their own. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=capita+o2&ie=&oe=

Hey thanks for advice seani - seems to much effort to get this deal. Would rather pay the extra. Shame argos don't stock this phone would slam it on my argos card on a buy no pay later plan if rather pay the extra and less hassle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions