Groups

02 simplicity abroad (Tunisia)

I read that you can send a text for free but it takes up 4 message from your allowence.

Just wondering if it applies in tunisia as I am out here now and just realised, if it doesnt then my bill is already going to be huge!!!!

cheers
    james

5 Comments

Original Poster

Thank god!!! Done about 100 tyexts aand just wondered before, got 9 days left so will go a bit easier now haha!

Reps

Original Poster

Wont let me give you them

dcx_badass;6067269

The whole world I think. I've used mine in Hong Kong, Australia, New … The whole world I think. I've used mine in Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, America, Lanzarote so far this year and it applied to all of them.

you're welll travelled!..or are you just tryin' to escape Leeds??..lol

samwants2save;6069744

you're welll travelled!..or are you just tryin' to escape Leeds??..lol

He travelled the world for a few months.

dcx_badass;6067269

The whole world I think. I've used mine in Hong Kong, Australia, New … The whole world I think. I've used mine in Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, America, Lanzarote so far this year and it applied to all of them.

Yep, we've used ours in USA, Barbados, China, france, and Turkey to name but a few places :whistling:

Charlie Brown
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394

See more discussions