0300 numbers

Help please, I have just tried to call the DVLA on an 0870 number it says the number has changed to 0300. My package includes 0870 numbers. Can anyone tell me if 0300 numbers are classed as ordinary numbers i.e. 01, 02, or are they free or possibly premium rate?
Thanks

10 Comments

03 numbers are treated the same as 01 or 02 geographical numbers. The cost will be same as you are charged for a call to a normal landline number.

03 numbers are included in any free minutes you may have from your provider.

Banned

Jumpingphil

Have you tried Googleing "0300 wiki" ?

but that would mean the OP would have to put some effort in

Original Poster

csiman

but that would mean the OP would have to put some effort in

I tried googleing 0300 which didn't help, as I don't know what adding "wiki" to a search string is about, I didn't add it.

Perhaps you should put you efforts into restraint before you gob off.

Original Poster

fluffyundacrakas

03 numbers are treated the same as 01 or 02 geographical numbers. The … 03 numbers are treated the same as 01 or 02 geographical numbers. The cost will be same as you are charged for a call to a normal landline number.03 numbers are included in any free minutes you may have from your provider.

Thank you for your help

search here

01792 782341
Edited by: "apalma" 10th May 2011

Jumpingphil

Have you tried Googleing "0300 wiki" ?

Comments like this aren't very helpful - it's obvious the Op doesn't have access to the internet otherwise he would have used Google instead of posting on here

Banned

Boxer

I tried googleing 0300 which didn't help, as I don't know what adding … I tried googleing 0300 which didn't help, as I don't know what adding "wiki" to a search string is about, I didn't add it.Perhaps you should put you efforts into restraint before you gob off.

Perhaps you should put you efforts into learning how to use google before you make yourself look a little silly

Original Poster

csiman

Perhaps you should put you efforts into learning how to use google before … Perhaps you should put you efforts into learning how to use google before you make yourself look a little silly

Only a little silly! not very generous are you. Again, i don't understand your intelligence. How do you research something you have no knowledge of. I like science fiction, does that mean I have to have a degree in quantum physics, string theory and bio mechanics before I watch star trek, just in case I might need to ask a question?

cis_groupie

Comments like this aren't very helpful - it's obvious the Op doesn't have … Comments like this aren't very helpful - it's obvious the Op doesn't have access to the internet otherwise he would have used Google instead of posting on here

...it's obvious that the OP doesn't have access to the internet... so they used the internet to get onto HUKD ?

joeymcjoe

...it's obvious that the OP doesn't have access to the internet... so … ...it's obvious that the OP doesn't have access to the internet... so they used the internet to get onto HUKD ?

See here (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1516
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1527
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    4. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22

See more discussions