Groups

04:01 OBAMA WINS!!!

Banned
    OBAMA HAS WON THE ELECTION....Like you didn't already know!

Big Congratulations!!!

51 Comments

barack hussain obama. well done

rasanh;3374439

barack hussain obama.

lol what's your point?

Original Poster Banned

barack hussain obama.

Sorry, were i meant to address him properly?

Original Poster Banned

I've already stated this in an older thread but......

i was in New York recently and the news channels over there were broadcasting peoples opinions.
    Some americans are NOT happy they could (3 weeks ago) be a black president.

Now Obama has won, Im wondering how long before the first serious assasination attempt?
    anyone feel the same? - there are some crazy Americans out there, and guns aren't hard to come by.

Well Done Barack!

Yes!! Barrack won!! Mr President no.44!! I think he'll do a great job and hopefully we're in a time now where we don't have to worry about some racist moron assassinating him.

Original Poster Banned

This is America were talking about.
    Its full of them!, epescially places like Kentucky where the original 'Rednecks' live.

Hopefully they wont!

Wtf, seriously? :-D

http://www.eminemitalia.it/images/hiphoptimeline/malcolm_x.jpg

Good result. Hopefully this will lead to less persecution of Pastafarians in the US cos I know damn well they were screwed under the republicans

Banned

well done to him. Great acceptance speech, our politicians could learn a lot.

Its nice to see my homeland get it right for once.

Original Poster Banned

What a way to start a new job.
    World economic crisis!

All the best to him

PeePeeHILL;3374489

What a way to start a new job.World economic crisis!All the best to him

Or conversely.......an opportunity:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Or conversely.......an opportunity

True.....could shine through as a hero!

PeePeeHILL;3374444

I've already stated this in an older thread but......i was in New York … I've already stated this in an older thread but......i was in New York recently and the news channels over there were broadcasting peoples opinions.Some americans are NOT happy they could (3 weeks ago) be a black president.Now Obama has won, Im wondering how long before the first serious assasination attempt? anyone feel the same? - there are some crazy Americans out there, and guns aren't hard to come by.

My first thoughts as well. He should get on the phone to Jack Bauer and employ him as his personal bodyguard and keep away from grassy knowles. :-D

Let's give him his four years in office and then congratulate him (or not). To be honest though, I don't think he could do any worse than the last dozen or so presidents.

Excellent news! Look forward to his presidency. Very good speech.

As a young serious president he will want to do a good job. i see him as someone who is also interested in international relations, not insulating the US from the outside world and he has a charismatic presence that i havent seen since clinton left office.

Really wish him well, for the world's sake.

------
    McCain was gracious, and hopefully they can work well together in the coming years to face the financial quagmire that they're facing.

It's about people being fed up with the Bush administration and i think people went for someone who is positively going to lead the country.

For the people who want to argue the race ...
    Yes he is a black President, to me it is not the most important thing but it is important. Segregation was only abolished about 40 years ago. Hopefully the Americans will now be able to put to rest that history now and move on. It is remarkable he won with such a margin, many factors contributing.

Thought McCain's speech was very good and gracious as well.

Just a thought ...
    Across the pond, closer to home it will be interesting how we in UK vote. Usually this tends to mirror the elections in America. Eg. Blair and Clinton were similar they really worked well together and brought serious changes to world politics.

Then of course Clinton was kicked out of office too early for his misdemeanours lol. Blair was stuck with Bush, strange bedfellows that was. The problem is the USA is a major player in the world so in order to maintain balance the UK is influential in other areas (frankly brain is better than brawn).

This will be quite interesting who it might be over here. Should one be despondent?

we must be americas 53rd state, i for one am sick to the back teeth of hearing about americas election plastered all over our news ,i bet they dont get the same when we have an election

SUPERB!
    if only the Doc and Mr X could see this!
    "I have a dream!" which came true quicker than you would have ever imagines!

Banned

scratch;3374849

we must be americas 53rd state, i for one am sick to the back teeth of … we must be americas 53rd state, i for one am sick to the back teeth of hearing about americas election plastered all over our news ,i bet they dont get the same when we have an election

53rd???

long time since i did geography,dont iraq and afghanistan count :whistling:

Banned

scratch;3375018

long time since i did geography,dont iraq and afghanistan count … long time since i did geography,dont iraq and afghanistan count :whistling:

Thats a fail in my book....

Besides we are known jokingly as the '51st State'...hence the film...

Lets hope all goes well!! xxx

well done

:thumbsup:

vialli25;3374441

lol what's your point?

PeePeeHILL;3374442

Sorry, were i meant to address him properly?

WTF so people cant say his full name? I give up!!! Yes Hussain is a Muslim name!!!!

Banned

blineboy;3375991

not a very nice pic is it ?why did u bother putting it up anyway ?

agreed and reported what a ****

yay.

my concerns are when things balls up its gonna become a race row over there......and loadsa civil unreast between races as its easy to pick on blame ALL black/asian etc people

but defo awesome to see obhama as president.... glad he won it and was democrat candidate and not hilary....

well done OB

:lol: @ pic above

I've seen assassination mentioned in various threads overnight, I don't see it happening myself but for some reason many of you do :thinking:?

The thing that makes me laugh about this is how he is announced as the first black president.....Hamilton as the first black F1 champion.

I thought we were supposed to be living in a world where colour and race are unimportant yet most headlines about both people in the last week used these descriptions.

You've hit the nail on the head there greg.

greg_68;3377663

The thing that makes me laugh about this is how he is announced as the … The thing that makes me laugh about this is how he is announced as the first black president.....Hamilton as the first black F1 champion.I thought we were supposed to be living in a world where colour and race are unimportant yet most headlines about both people in the last week used these descriptions.

Who said colour and race aren't important?

They are important, people make up comments like yours with no factual basis.

Banned

thesaint;3377760

Who said colour and race aren't important?They are important, people make … Who said colour and race aren't important?They are important, people make up comments like yours with no factual basis.

Wow Strong Trolling!

No I agree with Greg, race etc should not be important...there a human, thats it..its narrow minded people like you that create a race divide

We are all human...thats it!

Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you ***** us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

—Act III, scene I - Merchant Of Venice - William Shakespeare

well over 95% of blacks voted for Obama and over 40% of whites voted for Obama. To most blacks they just wanted somebody black as president and didn't think twice about how he would fulfil his promises.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** what color the new American president is?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      4. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44

See more discussions