Groups

04/01/09 was epic day for HUKD

cliffs
    -I make a 200+ hit thread about my 10k modelling contract in Italy
    -I then make another 350+hits thread about what watch I should buy
    -member "X" appears from the shadow of darkness and rants about how bad this site is
    -random lulz are then dished out for the next hour
    -**** got real in that thread, pure beef/h4te going on
    -someone posted get your nippes out for the lads
    -Acehowyard obliges and posts his male breasts
    -more random lulz and reps were given out
    -wow im still packed full of adrenaline from last night
    ?????
    -profit.

181 Comments

loooooooooooooooooooooool, aces post was by far the highlight!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3953381

Im still in a daze, dunno were I am, need to get my bearings again.

I missed something special then

If you could bottle up the hatred some members feel towards others - you could sell it on to Governments to win wars easily with it.

black gerbil1;3953387

Im still in a daze, dunno were I am, need to get my bearings again.

i got basically no sleep last night but this thread has cheered me up, just thinking bout butterfly man looool!

acecatcher3;3953381

where is it? :thinking:

jellybaby22;3953423

yh..was plenty of h4te last night...

there was love too xxxxxxxx

edjaned;3953436

where is it? :thinking:

erm, im not sure ull want to see, haha! the threads gone just search acehayward, he made a thread for roxy and put the pic up again, the guys a joker, looked like a mini chewbacca on his moobs.

jellybaby22;3953446

no there wasnt..... none my way anyway.......:x

omg, if chris has blamed that fiasco on me, its ok, ill have his back and take the blame (even tho all i did was ask him to say hi) xxx

acecatcher3;3953437

there was love too xxxxxxxx

Where's your new one? Did you get it? Come to think of it Did I send it?!

random lulz ........ we all needs them BG1

i have a question.
    Why do peeps not like BG.?
    I find him entertaining, however i have noticed not everyone feels the same.
    Its a serious question BTW

Why doesn't anybody want to take blame
    Verizon backed out, disgracing my name
    I'm just a singer trying to entertain
    Because I love my CHRISSY BOY, I'll take that blame

Even though the blame's on you
    I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me
    And you can put that blame on me
    You can put that blame on me
    You can put that blame on me

cherishu2;3953473

i have a question. Why do peeps not like BG.?I find him entertaining, … i have a question. Why do peeps not like BG.?I find him entertaining, however i have noticed not everyone feels the same.Its a serious question BTW

HE POSTED A THREAD ON HERE A YEAR AGO TELLING PPL TO PUT THEIR MONEY INTO ICELANDIC BANKS oops soz bout caps....anyway, lots of ppl did and now theyve lost thousands of pounds.....so ppl hate him.

Original Poster

cherishu2;3953473

i have a question. Why do peeps not like BG.?I find him entertaining, … i have a question. Why do peeps not like BG.?I find him entertaining, however i have noticed not everyone feels the same.Its a serious question BTW

its because im a model/stockbroker and I make money easy, so SOME not all people dont like me for that reason.

thanks for thinking im entertaining, I like to think as myself as a entertainer thanks for that .:-D
    acecatcher3;3953484

HE POSTED A THREAD ON HERE A YEAR AGO TELLING PPL TO PUT THEIR MONEY INTO … HE POSTED A THREAD ON HERE A YEAR AGO TELLING PPL TO PUT THEIR MONEY INTO ICELANDIC BANKS oops soz bout caps....anyway, lots of ppl did and now theyve lost thousands of pounds.....so ppl hate him.

this is a lie lol

Banned

"lulz"

Oh God, am I on 4Chan? Please no.

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/sick.gif

black gerbil1;3953523

its because im a model/stockbroker and I make money easy, so SOME not all … its because im a model/stockbroker and I make money easy, so SOME not all people dont like me for that reason.thanks for thinking im entertaining, I like to think as myself as a entertainer thanks for that .:-Dthis is a lie lol

funny, when you quote things they sometimes reveal the truth.

Some people dont like him because he tells so many lies and lives in a fantasy world. His threads are an utter joke and look to be written by a 10 year who courts attention.

harry127;3953571

Some people dont like him because he tells so many lies and lives in a … Some people dont like him because he tells so many lies and lives in a fantasy world. His threads are an utter joke and look to be written by a 10 year who courts attention.

o hi there harry......ur now on 244 posts

243 are about bg

happy new year
    xx

acecatcher3;3953598

o hi there harry......ur now on 244 posts243 are about bghappy new yearxx

are u his minder?

Have a good one xx

harry127;3953611

are u his minder?Have a good one xx

244 about bg.

as long as ur in my life i will have a good one.

lots of love

Luke
    x

I concur.........something special happened on the misc yesterday, maybe it was a one off who knows ...but i will always remember it as a good day for me

acecatcher3;3953643

245244 about bg.as long as ur in my life i will have a good one.lots of … 245244 about bg.as long as ur in my life i will have a good one.lots of loveLukex

Thanks darling xx

Banned

EPIC DAY WAS EPIC

Who is this Butterfly man type person? did I miss their posts?

kungfu;3953647

I concur.........something special happened on the misc yesterday, maybe … I concur.........something special happened on the misc yesterday, maybe it was a one off who knows ...but i will always remember it as a good day for me

lol brilliant......a special day in the misc, dont make me laugh.....ooopps u already have

Banned

harry127;3953691

Thanks darling xx

:?

U havent got another ID have you?

Banned

acecatcher3;3953456

omg, if chris has blamed that fiasco on me, its ok, ill have his back and … omg, if chris has blamed that fiasco on me, its ok, ill have his back and take the blame (even tho all i did was ask him to say hi) xxx

LIAR

I hate you Luke...will punish you for that!

[SIZE=1](see you in bed tonight xx)[/SIZE]

ODB_69;3953715

:?U havent got another ID have you?

hell no, one is more than enough

Banned

nikkib123;3953722

Butterly man is darling man - same same

ah fair enough

yes...a little odd would be a massive understatement...

HUKD - mental health for the masses

oohhh i miss it all again, someone fill me in, whos member x? what happened? are threads locked/removed? by pm if ya like!

Banned

jellybaby22;3953765

who?o no your not allowed to say are you........

peeps in this thread - hotukdeals.com/for…312

loupomm;3953771

oohhh i miss it all again, someone fill me in, whos member x? what … oohhh i miss it all again, someone fill me in, whos member x? what happened? are threads locked/removed? by pm if ya like!

i believe he had a dream like martin luther king

loupomm;3953771

oohhh i miss it all again, someone fill me in, whos member x? what … oohhh i miss it all again, someone fill me in, whos member x? what happened? are threads locked/removed? by pm if ya like!

its best left as an urban legend sort of night, you really had to be there, i was gripped and missed out on some sex cause i didnt wanna miss a single post, that day will be passed onto my grandchildren in passworded rar transcripts. :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3953801

come on..it wasnt that good on here.........:?

Are you kidding, i heard rumours about it at the gym this morning, whispers of suspensions all around the squat rack

jellybaby22;3953801

thats what i kept telling him, his loss tho coz i was well up for it

acecatcher3;3953827

thats what i kept telling him, his loss tho coz i was well up for it

lol u donkey

Original Poster

kungfu;3953790

its best left as an urban legend sort of night, you really had to be … its best left as an urban legend sort of night, you really had to be there, i was gripped and missed out on some sex cause i didnt wanna miss a single post, that day will be passed onto my grandchildren in passworded rar transcripts. :thumbsup:

raring them as I type.

jellybaby22;3953834

:lol: your doing it wrong if it was worth missing for here......:p

Any cliffs?

ODB_69;3953774

peeps in this thread - … peeps in this thread - http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310312

ooohhhh

acecatcher3;3953779

i believe he had a dream like martin luther king

like or about? :whistling:

kungfu;3953790

its best left as an urban legend sort of night, you really had to be … its best left as an urban legend sort of night, you really had to be there, i was gripped and missed out on some sex cause i didnt wanna miss a single post, that day will be passed onto my grandchildren in passworded rar transcripts. :thumbsup:

gee must of been good, damn i missed it

jellybaby22;3953801

:w00t:

anyone else got snow? here in surrey we have, bet theres a thread lol

loupomm;3953865

anyone else got snow? here in surrey we have, bet theres a thread lol

light sprinkling in east scotland:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1828
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764250
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is78
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions