EXPIRED

07509 numbers

can anyone tell me the cheapeast way to call the sim4travel sim card (apparenly a guersney/jersey uk mobile number) but the big phone companies are obviously not happy about it and wont allow you to call with your free minutes.

I have been calling a sim4travel number for 6p a minute via an override company from my landline but just wondered if anyone knew BT's rates in the evening/weekends or if a compan0y like 118115 (i think??) allows there weekend rate to this sim4travel or are you charged more??

5 Comments

Original Poster

anyone

If you've got a CPW O2 contract, these numbers are included in the inclusive minutes.

Original Poster

ms0001;2243880

If you've got a CPW O2 contract, these numbers are included in the … If you've got a CPW O2 contract, these numbers are included in the inclusive minutes.

oh reallly woh can u still get an cpw 02 contract or is it only for old cutsomers?

marko4ever24;2249819

oh reallly woh can u still get an cpw 02 contract or is it only for old … oh reallly woh can u still get an cpw 02 contract or is it only for old cutsomers?

Not sure about new contracts, I'm an existing CPW O2 contract and these numbers come out of the inclusive minutes.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Game22
    2. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem33
    3. samsung s7 edge lcd -rose gold (pink)34
    4. Damaged IPad...fixes please56

See more discussions