0845 numbers ?

Is there a freephone version ?

trying to get through to direct gov and am in a queue for ages which must be costing me a packet..

12 Comments

try here [url]www.SAYNOTO0870.COM[/url]

a freephone version of a 0845 ( local rate ) number, ummmmmmmmmm..... no

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234;8739720

a freephone version of a 0845 ( local rate ) number, ummmmmmmmmm..... no

local call is still 10p a minute

cheers for the help anyway:roll:

Original Poster

tracyhay;8739716

try here [url]www.SAYNOTO0870.COM[/url]

cheers but seems like there is not one:thumbsup:

junkenstein73;8739772

cheers but seems like there is not one:thumbsup:

aw well always worth a try, I always check this site before I make any 08 number phone calls, did you put the number in the search instead of the name, I usually find it more successful with just the number

junkenstein73;8739769

local call is still 10p a minutecheers for the help anyway:roll:

My point was, there can never be a free version of a 0845 number, the fact that they are 0845 makes them not free.... free are like 0800

Original Poster

tracyhay;8739809

aw well always worth a try, I always check this site before I make any 08 … aw well always worth a try, I always check this site before I make any 08 number phone calls, did you put the number in the search instead of the name, I usually find it more successful with just the number

Yeah tried that, was worth a go, have repped you for trying to help:)

Hi

When i was off sick last year the only way to contact them for free was
to go to you local job centre and use the phones on the wall they are free.
Hope it helps

Original Poster

bigwheels;8739838

HiWhen i was off sick last year the only way to contact them for free … HiWhen i was off sick last year the only way to contact them for free wasto go to you local job centre and use the phones on the wall they are free.Hope it helps

cheers, its a nitemare, they are open from 8am to 8pm, but the lines are always really busy:x

I took a paper and cold drink lol.
Around 10 ish is quite a good time from what i remember.
All the lazy ones are still in bed with hangovers.

Just tried to ring up about my child tax credits, on hold for 12 minutes, then found out i was ringing the wrong number.............

Dont forget if you're on BT 0845 nos are included so are free now .... may depend on your package with them tho so best to check but it's def free on ours .... and I know some other providers do it too now .... always worth checking !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    2. What an absolute disgrace2157
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions