Groups

09/10 Manchester City Shirt

Does anybody know when the 09/10 season city shirt will become available to buy from JJB or Kitbag? on the KB site, it says its already available, but when you actually click the link, it still shows old stock.

Thanks

11 Comments

mod

Dunno mate; I've given up with JJB - they only seem to stock Man U / Arsenal / Chelsea - and that's in the north of England. I got mine from Man City store at Eastlands - they have them available online at mcfc.com - better the money goes straight to City anyway - afterall we need it

Mod Edit - link removed - for buyer safety

My kids bought me mine from the man city store too, dunno why, I only wear it to bed :roll: but they know I do and know they dont have to see it that way lol :?

mod

Mod Edit - link removed - for buyer safety

It's always worth checking a company out before buying from them - we don't allow certain "types of company" on HUKD for various reasons. This company falls into the category of "we don't allow". Rule of thumb? If it looks too good to be true......it is :thumbsup:

They are a none UK individual who list their contact phone number on whois as +00.00000000

Not sure you'll get in touch on that number

[QUOTE=modoc;6414704]Mod Edit - link removed - for buyer safety
    I've bought from them and they are as good as the real thing, as are ***************:thumbsup:

souljacker;6414795

I've bought from them and they are as good as the real thing, as are Mod … I've bought from them and they are as good as the real thing, as are Mod Edit - Link removed for buyer safety :thumbsup:

Also here

Mod Edit - Link removed for buyer safety

souljacker;6414795

I've bought from them and they are as good as the real thing, as are … I've bought from them and they are as good as the real thing, as are thefootballshirt.com :thumbsup:

I have also bought shirts from the site and can confirm that they are excellent quality.
    I found MOD EDIT (again)Link removed for buyer safety before ordering and this helped me make my mind up. They are identical to the real thing and are available for half the price.

mod

Guys, before you post random "merchants" could you check them out first for legitamacy on whois.domaintools.com

andywedge;6414872

Guys, before you post random "merchants" could you check them out first … Guys, before you post random "merchants" could you check them out first for legitamacy on http://whois.domaintools.com

What part of "I have ordered and received shirts from the site and they are perfect quality" do you not understand?

mod

andywedge;6414872

Guys, before you post random "merchants" could you check them out first … Guys, before you post random "merchants" could you check them out first for legitamacy on http://whois.domaintools.com

Please note, we do not allow:
    1.Referrals
    2.3rd party affiliate links
    3.Amazon MarketPlace/PlayTrade deals
    4.eBay auctions/eBay based sellers
    5.Self promotion of any kind
    6.Spam
    7.Non UK sites (except those pre-approved by Admin)
    8.UK Sole Traders/Individuals
    All new posts, for new companies, by any members, will be checked out, and may be pulled from the viewable forums while we do so.

mod

modoc;6414919

What part of "I have ordered and received shirts from the site and they … What part of "I have ordered and received shirts from the site and they are perfect quality" do you not understand?

No, I understand that; but you really need to read ]this

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…56
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1429
    3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1011
    4. Best £500 student laptop choice?22

See more discussions