Found 12th Nov 2007

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Banned

mo_j90

have you tried that product theres one on amazon that is for the same … have you tried that product theres one on amazon that is for the same price but alot of people said that it was not worth it, it has alot of problems. and i dont know about this website i dont know whether if you can return it or not

All these websites quoted above I have used, they are long running, existing good companies (most that have been in business longer than Amazon). They have great returns facilities and tend not to charge extortionate delivery charges like Amazon

Banned

mo_j90

the one i might buy is … the one i might buy is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-160GB-Passport-External/dp/B000JRSMM2/ref=pd_bbs_10/203-5836512-8682342?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194888079&sr=8-10

Thats £57, for that amount of money you can easy afford a 320 or higher gb drive. What is your prefered budget, and I will find a drive to suit. For around the £65 mark you can get 500gb drives. From around £100 you can get a £750gb drive. More for your money

Banned

mo_j90

i want to spend upto £65, i dont really know alot about external hard … i want to spend upto £65, i dont really know alot about external hard drives so if you could recommend one that is quiet, decent transfer rate, not too big and within my price range id appreciate it

When you say 'not too big' do you mean in dimension size or capacity size? :?

Banned

mo_j90

i dont know anything about 3.5" IDE, could someone explain it?

3.5" is the disc size (diameter I think, or radius)
IDE is the connection (Integrated Drive Electronics) generally internal drives
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures22
    2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    3. active noise cancelling headphones32
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22

See more discussions