Found 28th Mar 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
57 Comments

Heathrow T5 issues.

yesssssssssssss i have got a numb bum sitting here clicking - i have an addiction ................

Alfonse;1792734

Heathrow T5 issues.

Admin's having problems "handling his baggage"??!?!

I was getting worried then.... You dont get these problems on mse!!!:whistling:
(Only kidding - I never look on that website - dont like the layout!!!)

:lol: The rate people are logging on is scary - its gone from 1,000 to 2,500 in a couple of minutes..

Yeh I've been trying access for the last 90mins or so,on now...

where are the new features then, or was it back-end stuff?

My F5 button seems very small now. :whistling::thinking:

don't reckon its an upgrade - more like major server problems or something...

I was trying to get on since this morning

Im finally back!! Been sat refreshing for god knows how long, ive been withdrawing lol

amcol;1792890

Im finally back!! Been sat refreshing for god knows how long, ive been … Im finally back!! Been sat refreshing for god knows how long, ive been withdrawing lol

:-D

How the hell do you people find the time to just sit there? I mean dont any of you have jobs? and if you do what are you doing goofing off surfing HUKD when you should be WORKING!!?!? This country's work ethics are going down the pan!

Mo786;1792903

How the hell do you people find the time to just sit there? I mean dont … How the hell do you people find the time to just sit there? I mean dont any of you have jobs? and if you do what are you doing goofing off surfing HUKD when you should be WORKING!!?!? This country's work ethics are going down the pan!

I don't think you really have the right to judge people on a forum.

Some people may be off work because they are ill, some people may work from home, some people may have just had a baby, some people may have to look after someone at home, some people may be disabled so they cannot work..

I am a full time mum! I have done my housework, my children are being played with by their dad as he is at work at 4:30pm so its my time and i surf the net when i have lunch, coffee break etc from the kids!!!

Hukd... Sort It Out!!!

PS: I work in IT....

I was wanting to post a 42" jvc lcd tv for 49.99 delivered from tesco direct - but the deals expired now!!! Sorry folks!!! I managed to order 50

:lol: Something tells me you won't be receiving them...

I'm on holiday. Should be at the beach really, but it's freezing.

gary_rip;1792922

Hukd... Sort It Out!!!PS: I work in IT....

Maybe gary_rip, saying you work in IT you could sort it out. :roll:

this is the 1st time i have got onto the site today. Haven't got time to read the whole thread because each time i start it goes down. Whats happened.:?

I reckon it's that dammed word association game choking the server

woohoo that was annoying im lost without this site sometimes lol

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1792746

Admin's having problems "handling his baggage"??!?!

Best Quote to 15:01 . Award Ceremony 16:00 in the Main Hall. Formal dress please.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukd-Award.jpg

kemo;1792999

Maybe gary_rip, saying you work in IT you could sort it out. :roll:

when i say work, its in the very least of the word!

Mo786;1792903

How the hell do you people find the time to just sit there? I mean dont … How the hell do you people find the time to just sit there? I mean dont any of you have jobs? and if you do what are you doing goofing off surfing HUKD when you should be WORKING!!?!? This country's work ethics are going down the pan!

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I took this to be an amusing comment issued from the location stated.[/COLOR]
hottoshop;1793193

Best Quote to 15:01 . Award Ceremony 16:00 in the Main Hall. Formal … Best Quote to 15:01 . Award Ceremony 16:00 in the Main Hall. Formal dress please.

[COLOR="darkred"]Get the April Fool one ready!![/COLOR]

Just installed...New 4 core GT Hamsters with build in wheel cache?

Hey at least it deserves a thread now as opposed to being an everyday occurrence!

Admin;1793406

Hey at least it deserves a thread now as opposed to being an everyday … Hey at least it deserves a thread now as opposed to being an everyday occurrence!

Admin, what happened?

chesso;1793342

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I took this to be an amusing comment issued from the … [COLOR="DarkRed"]I took this to be an amusing comment issued from the location stated.[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]A close second for that award Chesso !![/COLOR][COLOR="darkred"]Get the April Fool one ready!![/COLOR]

[COLOR="magenta"]Will do !![/COLOR]

An index was changed by mistake and it took a while to notice.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1427/lolcat1171772ih7.jpg

Admin;1793557

Fairenough :thumbsup:

Admin;1793557

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3435/mistakesbj9.jpg

gary_rip;1793285

when i say work, its in the very least of the word!

Glad you said that, I was just about to report that post as severe swearing :-D

Also, is it me, but have the smilies icons gone a bit wonky as some seem to be missing eg :oops: shows the red cross. Note this is the same on the pc at the place that pays me, home pc, laptop and other pc within the place that pays me!

lawe;1794019

Also, is it me, but have the smilies icons gone a bit wonky as some seem … Also, is it me, but have the smilies icons gone a bit wonky as some seem to be missing eg :oops: shows the red cross. Note this is the same on the pc at the place that pays me, home pc, laptop and other pc within the place that pays me!

It's been like it for a while now. It has ]been reported but so far the problem (whatever it is) hasn't been resolved. :?

hottoshop;1793193

Best Quote to 15:01 . Award Ceremony 16:00 in the Main Hall. Formal … Best Quote to 15:01 . Award Ceremony 16:00 in the Main Hall. Formal dress please.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7413/harleyqlgnd9.jpg
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]
Charliethirtytwo plus one.....sorry Hotto, couldn't be bothered with the Awards ceremony, but figured I'd show me face for the free bar & buffet....
[/SIZE][/FONT]

FREE bar!!!!!!:-D

muckypup;1794079

FREE bar!!!!!!:-D

Perfect timing & a dirty grin...that's oor 'pup!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1794050

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Charliethirtytwo plus one.....sorry … [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Charliethirtytwo plus one.....sorry Hotto, couldn't be bothered with the Awards ceremony, but figured I'd show me face for the free bar & buffet....[/SIZE][/FONT]

That's a shame, I know there was a particular talent scout looking forward to meeting you !

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/cowell.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions