Groups

14 Comments

Admin

001 (US) 616 (Michigan) and looks like the call was made from a town called Grand Rapids..

Maybe you won the State Lottery of $250,000,000

It looks as though it is a residential no.

intelius.com/pur…php

the charge is $4.95 to find out who it is!

converts to £2.4856

Maybe the CIA are after you..?

Maybe they just hasd the wrong number?

ring them back...im on talktalk... i think its free for me... maybe ur calls are free as well?

it was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was the caps police Raptorcigs

Try looking at this. It may not have the exact number but whats a couple of digits between random callers!

800notes.com/Are…616

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

just had the same number call me....i also missed the call.

just dialled 1571 and they had left a messege, some recorded message from a bloke with an english accent telling me to press 5 if i have had an accident that wasn't my fault in the last 3 years.....glad i missed the call, sounds like a scam to me.

it was from me
    just wanted to say i looooove you

superstar;1861599

just dialled 1571 and they had left a messege, some recorded message from … just dialled 1571 and they had left a messege, some recorded message from a bloke with an english accent telling me to press 5 if i have had an accident that wasn't my fault in the last 3 years.....glad i missed the call, sounds like a scam to me.

Had the same happen to me at around 1pm today, I just put the phone down call number was
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764704
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882393
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      4. GCSE Results day66

See more discussions