Groups

11 Comments

oh i though it was just me! i usually try to remember the original number!! would be interested too if there is a way to do it

can you highlight it?
    if so....

highlight it and press CTRL and C that copys it

then go to where you wanna paste it and press CTRL and V

EDIT: just tryed it and what i have said will work fine.

Yeah, it's a pain in the 'arris. :x

and if you cant highlight it press printscreen button ( PrtScrn ) then open paint and paste that usually works does screen capture

Which can't you copy? I can cut and paste from the results it gives (IE7 on XP).

e.g.

Paypal 0870 7307191

+353 14369001

UK accounts dealt
    with by Dublin office
    Using 1899 or similar
    @ ½p/min (3p connect)

I have just realised that it isn't copying and pasting that is the problem.

For me, the problem is that i use "tabs" instead of separate windows. If you open saynoto0870 in one tab and then put the 1st part of the number you are searching for in the box, and then go back into the other tab to get the 2nd part of the number, it automatically wipes the number out when you return to saynoto0870.

You can copy and paste. (Control V, not right click)

They've been made aware.

Keyboard shortcuts are the way forward. Worth learning a couple, can really save time

Magic_monkey;2047866

Keyboard shortcuts are the way forward. Worth learning a couple, can … Keyboard shortcuts are the way forward. Worth learning a couple, can really save time

DITTO

If you get a webpage or text that wont allow you to copy.....just email the page to yourself then you can copy it no probs from the email

They save me piles of cash but interface needs updating
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions