Found 20th May 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Looking good - and what a voice! Funny though, I'd imagined you as somewhat bigger..............

Great vid, but I'm no longer scared of you since you got in touch with your feminine side :oops:

Susannah;2137814

Funny though, I'd imagined you as somewhat bigger..............

Dissapointing isn't it? Not so much *CHOMP* *CHOMP*, more like *nibble* *nibble*. :?

raptorcigs;2137867

[SIZE=1]WHAT[/SIZE][SIZE=4] FEMANINE … [SIZE=1]WHAT[/SIZE][SIZE=4] FEMANINE [/SIZE][SIZE=5]SIDE[/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]ROAR! NIBBLE NIBBLE[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]LOL[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Haha, too late, your image is forever changed in my eyes, I reckon you should add some decorative ribbons and flowers to your scales, would really suit you.

Big hugs :friends:

you're up early

raptor's a big softie, but no big blousie hehe.
we loves ya!

lol is that a man your singing to?

You great big softie!!!! :friends:

hehe! funny

raptorcigs;2138442

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]IM NOT SOFT IM SHARP … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]IM NOT SOFT IM SHARP AND POINTY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#556b2f]CHOMP!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Awww...poor Raptor. Are the mean people teasing you? There, there, wanna hug and to talk about how it makes you feel?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5006/raptorjesusar4.jpg

o dear o dear ciggie, you've let yourself go haven't you!

oh raptor put them teef away ya scare me

raptorcigs;2138442

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]IM NOT SOFT IM SHARP … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]IM NOT SOFT IM SHARP AND POINTY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#556b2f]CHOMP!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeah, yeah, of course you are...............now calm down dear ;-)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/106/289981080_4008fa579a.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    2. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    4. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57

See more discussions