Groups

17 Comments

mine still says sent to merchant!

Betfair have agreed to honour the commission. This means they will pay out, anyway they haven't confirmed when.

So that means it could be chrstmas before you get it!! lol

Banned

Companies should be struck off the list if they are cheating people.

octobergirl;2414928

mine still says sent to merchant!

Mine does too.... :x

my bet fair says received does this mean i will get mine

linw;2414973

my bet fair says received does this mean i will get mine

Received means you should be due a payment very shortly. Quidco have received the money, and so will now send onto you.

Make sure you've put your bank details / paypal details in your Settings section, and you should expect a payment soon...

:thumbsup:

If you click on the Payments tab within My Earnings, it will tell you if a payment is scheduled to you.

ok thanks this will be my first payment from them as i only joined a month or 2 a go

just checked and says payment on hold is this because i added card details last week or something else

quidco are great but you have to be patient - I received my first payment last month for £46 - and its £46 I would not have had if not for them

linw;2415164

just checked and says payment on hold is this because i added card … just checked and says payment on hold is this because i added card details last week or something else

it takes 10 days after you add any details

linw;2415164

just checked and says payment on hold is this because i added card … just checked and says payment on hold is this because i added card details last week or something else

Yea, it will be :thumbsup:

Mine is Received so that will be £124.32 already paid to me by Quidco and got £53.50 betfair and gamestation to pay me so thats £177.82 I have had from Quidco plus they have knicked £10 of it as I have been with them over a year.

guv;2414944

Companies should be struck off the list if they are cheating people.

Maybe why a few have disappeared lately? :giggle:

Have my betfair now.

My betfair has now been paid to me :thumbsup:

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!

Mine has (finally) been confirmed too!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Me too!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621
      2. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      3. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      4. dishwasher mistake1117

See more discussions