Groups

13 Comments

its ya lungs but dont worry I shall have a fag for ya

you sure you not got a chest infection looming?

I've been quit just over a year ..... I'll let you know on that one around this time next year, if that's okay

To be honest I don't know..... you had anything like that before, or just over the last couple of weeks ??

Banned

If I were you, I'd take any "reasons" replies with a pinch of salt. Only one person that will answer this for you is your Doc - though you could try the NHS help line services to ask the question.

come september i have been without 3 years and i have been ok no problems go the nurse at your gp and ask

Banned

It could be really, dont get to upset or let this lure you into smoking again

If the infection still remains please do go and see a doctor, I dont want you caughing around the beautiful baby girl of yours

how did you manage to give up anyhow?

we need a hukd member tht is also a doctor to give us free diagnoses, everyone refer your doctors!

raptorcigs;2693727

i used niquitin cq lossenges i used to crunch one up and swallow it then … i used niquitin cq lossenges i used to crunch one up and swallow it then suck another when the craving came did this for 2 weeks then quit them

good on ya,I've tried giving up got to 5 days and caved in:oops:

I'd pop along to your doctors, sounds like you may a chest infection starting to me. Hubby gets these all the time as he's asthmatic.

Get it checked out if it contines. Hope your ok. :thumbsup:

try getting a menthol enhalor, small amount in a bown of hot water, towel over your head and breathe... doc recommended that to me as I had problems with my throat.

Sounds to me like your voice is finally breaking .....you must be a late developer Raptor ! :roll: ......... better late than never !
    Seriously I gave up almost 5 years ago (24/12/03) & still get like this from time to time, maybe twice a year .. only very mild now compared to every other b***** month when I smoked. So things do gradually improve .......... Why dont you call your Doc in case you need some antibiotics ?

snowtiger;2694494

Sounds to me like your voice is finally breaking .....you must be a late … Sounds to me like your voice is finally breaking .....you must be a late developer Raptor ! :roll: ......... better late than never !

LOL:roll:

I'm a doctor, can I help.

Only kidding. :w00t:

I have no idea if that is normal
    I gave up a 13 months ago.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians3050
      2. Bearded chat917