Groups

13 Comments

and why would i wanna do a silly thing like that?

Banned

Me.

Oh wait a minute..... I never had one!!!

But if I did, I would have. I hate ebay!

...Please explain? It's gone up in price to own one?

Snailman;2846002

...Please explain? It's gone up in price to own one?

Yep, they have to gather the money to pay the fines they got in france somehow the robbing gets.:whistling:

£14.99 per what?

so 15 quid just to have a shop then fees too

least the highway man wore a mask

raptorcigs;2846065

MONTH INSTEAD OF £6

Blimey.

crumbs thats a big hike, i'm sure they will start loosing users soon enough.

raptor, guess you ve gone back to smokin, init?

I think it is shocking raising price.Also with this not being able to leave negative feedback as a seller is killing me.Am getting some really unfair feedback.Been selling on ebay for a while but am packing my shop this week.And i think they will lose a few more

Ace Hayward;2845947

Why do you talk rubbish, do you think that posting stupid replies increases your standing in HUKD/, i Personally think that you are quite sad even thinking that you could become a Mod. Find another site to TROLL!

Ace Hayward;2845947

What do you sell?

Closed my feebay store about 1 year ago..couldn't afford to maintain the costs involved especially with items that I relisted time and time again..whatever profits I made was ploughed back into listing fees and on many occasions I was paying out more than what I was earning. I may sell the odd one or two things on feebay now but mostly use my account to buy stuff or just to browse for any bargains.

Once again I feel feebay have shot themselves in the foot yet again..they say the mighty always come crashing down with a bang..hopefully sooner than later!!.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2174
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions