Found 7th Oct 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

well im ancient..but i got all me own teeth!

well in 2 weeks i shall be a year older but im not the oldest, raptor is cos he is extinct

Definately not me though I feel it sometimes

now i have the oldest noe nails ..... LMAO

I know I'm not the oldest cos I'm 25 and there's people here who have cobwebbs.....and i'm not just talking about down below. :whistling: lol

Mardyass;3139845

well in 2 weeks i shall be a year older but im not the oldest, raptor is … well in 2 weeks i shall be a year older but im not the oldest, raptor is cos he is extinct

what date?

im 19....looking forward to 20 when i can use phrases such as:

teenagers these day, ruining our country

i wasnt like that when i was a teenager

teenagers have no respect these days

you think u know it all but ur only a teenager

(feel free to add any more patronising remarks!) :w00t:

Banned

i am 41

acecatcher3;3139894

im 19....looking forward to 20 when i can use phrases such as:teenagers … im 19....looking forward to 20 when i can use phrases such as:teenagers these day, ruining our countryi wasnt like that when i was a teenagerteenagers have no respect these daysyou think u know it all but ur only a teenager(feel free to add any more patronising remarks!) :w00t:

20 is such a rubbish age i just turned 20 and hate been stuck between being a teen and being 21. :-(

BlondeBella;3139966

20 is such a rubbish age i just turned 20 and hate been stuck between … 20 is such a rubbish age i just turned 20 and hate been stuck between being a teen and being 21. :-(

swap ya:thumbsup:

I am 27 on Saturday... and feeling more and more like Bridget Jones by the day!!! Rapidly crashing and stumbling towards 30 and still unmarried :whistling: and with a kid too!

Oh how I thought I'd be married, buy a house, have a child.... in that order... I'm doing it backwards it seems!! Had my boy, then bought a house, and now just need to get up that aisle! :p:w00t:

BlondeBella;3139966

20 is such a rubbish age i just turned 20 and hate been stuck between … 20 is such a rubbish age i just turned 20 and hate been stuck between being a teen and being 21. :-(

Goes downhill after that!
Im 22 nearly 23, then itl be 25 then 30 :thinking:
Now that is just wrong lol.

ADAMHODG;3139978

Goes downhill after that!Im 22 nearly 23, then itl be 25 then 30 … Goes downhill after that!Im 22 nearly 23, then itl be 25 then 30 :thinking:Now that is just wrong lol.

dnt be daft

me:whistling:

WeeWifie;3139977

I am 27 on Saturday... and feeling more and more like Bridget Jones by … I am 27 on Saturday... and feeling more and more like Bridget Jones by the day!!! Rapidly crashing and stumbling towards 30 and still unmarried :whistling: and with a kid too! Oh how I thought I'd be married, buy a house, have a child.... in that order... I'm doing it backwards it seems!! Had my boy, then bought a house, and now just need to get up that aisle! :p:w00t:

Happy Birthday for Saturday, Well ive got the man now i am attempting to get on the property market thats a scary thought.

jellybaby22;3139996

Im 28 and keep thinking I cant really be that old...plus I have an almost … Im 28 and keep thinking I cant really be that old...plus I have an almost 7 year old daughter......2 years and I will be thirty ( cant bare to write the numbers...:giggle:)

oh tell me about it... my boy is 5. And the thing is I look SO young that I often get on the bus and they charge me for a child! I ALWAYS get asked for ID... even for cigs when it was 16! And the attitude I get off shop folk when they ask me... like they are 100% SURE I'm not old enough.... and then when they see my actual age!!! haha! :shock:

I look about 15-18 and I feel that age too!

WeeWifie;3139977

I am 27 on Saturday... and feeling more and more like Bridget Jones by … I am 27 on Saturday... and feeling more and more like Bridget Jones by the day!!! Rapidly crashing and stumbling towards 30 and still unmarried :whistling: and with a kid too! Oh how I thought I'd be married, buy a house, have a child.... in that order... I'm doing it backwards it seems!! Had my boy, then bought a house, and now just need to get up that aisle! :p:w00t:

Its my birthday on saturday too:thumbsup: I will be 28, so exactly a year older than you. Have a good one:thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3139894

im 19....looking forward to 20 when i can use phrases such as:teenagers … im 19....looking forward to 20 when i can use phrases such as:teenagers these day, ruining our countryi wasnt like that when i was a teenagerteenagers have no respect these daysyou think u know it all but ur only a teenager(feel free to add any more patronising remarks!) :w00t:

Omg!!! You're back!!! :-D

WeeWifie;3140063

oh tell me about it... my boy is 5. And the thing is I look SO young … oh tell me about it... my boy is 5. And the thing is I look SO young that I often get on the bus and they charge me for a child! I ALWAYS get asked for ID... even for cigs when it was 16! And the attitude I get off shop folk when they ask me... like they are 100% SURE I'm not old enough.... and then when they see my actual age!!! haha! :shock:I look about 15-18 and I feel that age too!

I know all about that, I bought some tobacco for my Dad the other day and the guy at the shop asked for my age and was in complete shock when I told him I was 25. :giggle:

After I asked him how old does he seem to think I look and staring at me for a good 5-10 seconds, he mentioned 19/20. lol

God knows what would happen if I shaved my goatee off......I think I'd get all the ladies arrested for going out with someone under age. :whistling: :giggle:

loupomm;3139869

what date?

24th:)

haha!! Ah I know the feeling hehe.

the good thing about me looking young is that I dont LOOK around the same age as my fella who is 5 years younger than me ;-) Gotta love the toyboys.

Oh and also that when I'm old hopefully I'll still be looking young as well as feeling young! :w00t:

caz1cool;3140115

Its my birthday on saturday too:thumbsup: I will be 28, so exactly a year … Its my birthday on saturday too:thumbsup: I will be 28, so exactly a year older than you. Have a good one:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday too!!! :w00t: :gift:

im 88, do i win?

WeeWifie;3140160

haha!! Ah I know the feeling hehe.the good thing about me looking young … haha!! Ah I know the feeling hehe.the good thing about me looking young is that I dont LOOK around the same age as my fella who is 5 years younger than me ;-) Gotta love the toyboys.Oh and also that when I'm old hopefully I'll still be looking young as well as feeling young! :w00t:

Lol but there's nothing wrong with Toyboys......hence I am one. ;-)

jellybaby22;3140259

ooo..I'd love a toyboy......maybe thats what I will do to cheer myself up … ooo..I'd love a toyboy......maybe thats what I will do to cheer myself up :giggle:

I'd highly recommend one......I better not say too much....otherwise you all might think I have a toyboy. :giggle:

Being a toyboy can be great, especially with a great girl.

realfriendlyman;3140313

I'd highly recommend one......I better not say too much....otherwise you … I'd highly recommend one......I better not say too much....otherwise you all might think I have a toyboy. :giggle:Being a toyboy can be great, especially with a great girl.

you a soppy one aint cha!

:thumbsup:

MissRoo;3140326

you a soppy one aint cha! :thumbsup:

Yep, I'm very romantic at heart......I love spoiling girls if they're into that sort of thing and know a lot of ways to do it well. :thumbsup:

I have a hot toyboy with a sixpack who is training to join the fire brigade... and no I'm not kidding... jealous much? :prop::o:w00t: haha.

he can be REALLY immature though.. that's a problem with toyboys...

gotta be some drawbacks huh!

realfriendlyman;3140338

Yep, I'm very romantic at heart......I love spoiling girls if they're … Yep, I'm very romantic at heart......I love spoiling girls if they're into that sort of thing and know a lot of ways to do it well. :thumbsup:

awww!!! sweet!

WeeWifie;3140342

I have a hot toyboy with a sixpack who is training to join the fire … I have a hot toyboy with a sixpack who is training to join the fire brigade... and no I'm not kidding... jealous much? :prop::o:w00t: haha.he can be REALLY immature though.. that's a problem with toyboys...gotta be some drawbacks huh!

Pics!! Picssss!! You can't say that then not show us!!!!

I'm 46 :oops:

sadiebabes;3140415

Pics!! Picssss!! You can't say that then not show us!!!!

HUKD official calender? :w00t: lol

haha!! god he'll laugh when I say that to him

i'm the oldest by far.

borolad94;3140652

i'm the oldest by far.

lol we know;-)

i'm 25 so still just a young un..... so people tell me:-D

borolad94;3140652

i'm the oldest by far.

what's the magic number? ;-)

WeeWifie;3140762

what's the magic number? ;-)

it ends in 4......

Everybody knows the magic number!

(WTF is the magic number:S?:oops::whistling:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    5. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216

See more discussions