Groups

13 Comments

lol, search in in gooogle, loads of other people hit by it too

report it to ofcom

i jst put the phone down on the floor and let em witter on-lol

As soon as they ring, tell them you're unemployed and are renting your property - they then realise that you don't qualify for the free holiday as often you have to be a homeowner with an income and they get off the phone quicker than you can put it down.
    If you want to look into who's called - go to [url]www.whocallsme.com[/url]
    Here's the link for 017890000000 - you are not alone.
    whocallsme.com/Pho…000

I put my 4 year old on to talk nonsense to them............he loves it. All i hear them say is "Can you put your Mummy or Daddy on?" for about 3 mins before they get fed up and hang up. :-D

Syzable;3165392

I put my 4 year old on to talk nonsense to them............he loves it. … I put my 4 year old on to talk nonsense to them............he loves it. All i hear them say is "Can you put your Mummy or Daddy on?" for about 3 mins before they get fed up and hang up. :-D

lol thats a good idea:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3165520

I've got caller display, never answer the phone to be honest if i don't … I've got caller display, never answer the phone to be honest if i don't recognise the number, if it's important they'll leave a message.

ditto :thumbsup:

Mecoconuts;3165573

Do this … Do this :http://boreguru.wordpress.com/2007/08/20/hilarious-prank-telemarketer-calls-a-crime-scene-investigation/:thumbsup:

omg thats so cool:thumbsup: wish i had the patter to do it...

Mecoconuts;3165573

Do this … Do this :http://boreguru.wordpress.com/2007/08/20/hilarious-prank-telemarketer-calls-a-crime-scene-investigation/:thumbsup:

LOL! :lol:

I saw this reply to a similar question on another site after being mitherd by them myself:

"callled tps as you said they told me the actual people who would deal with recorded message cold call (which is what I'm getting) is The Information Commissioners Office. Wilmslow. Cheshire. SK9 5AF.tel 01625 545 745."

Have not used or called these people myself but if anyone has it would be nice to know if the can actually stop the calls.

Depresingly TPS can do diddily squat about this kind of call as they are made from an automatic dialler and not from a list.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, it has worked for us. We signed up to the TPS a few years ago and after approx. 12 months of initially having signed, we started to get 'bombed' with the same type of cack/telesales calls. A friend of mine mentioned that you have to 're-register' with the TPS every 12 months. We've done this for the past 2/3 years online and so far it seems to have made a huge difference hth.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers55
      2. love affairs23
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie43
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions