Groups

17 Comments

i got my belkin laptop sleeve within a few days, but these bags of cr..... seem to be taking a while. they do say they aim to dispatch within 3-4days after purchase

I waited about 4 days

raptorcigs;3297503

THANX IM ON DAY 5 NOW:roll:

what you waiting on?

raptorcigs;3297527

DVDWRITER CARD READER COMBO

i wanted that but didnt have money at the time

Kudos is like rep? you earn it by giving boffer all your friends emails

Is this stuff from the sell off? If so, you have to wait 7 days, and then whatever delivery normally takes...

Im waiting on Xmas cards, PVR Recorder & BOC...hopefully should get it this week!

raptorcigs;3297535

What Is Kudos?BUMP

You get one kudos for every friend you refer:thumbsup:

I had my multi media centre on thursday but still waiting for my bag of carp

raptorcigs;3297574

AND WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A KUDOS?

a few weeks ago you could only get a freebie if you had kudos over 5

i ordered a pvr, the dvdwriter/card reader and a BOC. so far only the pvr has been sent. apparently they hope to have sent everything from the sell-out by tomorrow

stuff I have bought has arrived really quickly except when it has been a sell off and it's come within 5 - 7 days then.

i ordered a funai the last boffer sell off 20th oct, still hasnt arrived yet. just submitted an enquiry ticket - argh!

Banned

Never got the one and only thing I ordered!! (Cant even remember what it was - USB orgasmatron or something similar sounding!)

My belkin slip case took 11 days to arrive. but is the only thing i ordered

got a reply from boffer telling me it's now been despatched to arrive tomorrow and i just checked tracking – delivery 5th. YAY! will update if/when i actually get it.

guv;3364604

Never got the one and only thing I ordered!! (Cant even remember what it … Never got the one and only thing I ordered!! (Cant even remember what it was - USB orgasmatron or something similar sounding!)

USB fornication optimizer it was:w00t::w00t::w00t: It was done as a joke, if you followed the link in the confirmation email it took you to a free delivery code for a free MMC memory card:-D

ok got what i ordered, they were quick to reply and deliver - happy to report it has been working beautifully, clear crisp recordings from cable (as it should), and it plays avi, etc files not just dvds.

Banned

harlzter;3374739

USB fornication optimizer it was:w00t::w00t::w00t: It was done as a … USB fornication optimizer it was:w00t::w00t::w00t: It was done as a joke, if you followed the link in the confirmation email it took you to a free delivery code for a free MMC memory card:-D

Oh it was a joke I didnt get!!!!

(And the missus isn't best pleased! - She even took the laptop to bed with her!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions