Groups

12 Comments

Have you forgotten how to cross the road?

clunk, click, every trip!

They still exist, they're just about speeding, smoking and (up here recently) washing your hands while visiting hospitals!

Charlie says(in cat talk) don't play with fireworks....... Before he eats a fish...

I remember those raptor;-)

milesy29;3381569

Have you forgotten how to cross the road?

hahah frogger just popped into my head :w00t:

Loads of them ]here

Just pulling your leg. I loved the king of the road hedgehogs! ALthough just looking ]here, the message is a bit scary...

"But for some of you, the face you start out with in the morning won't be the same face you end up with by the evening."

Dark words! lol

wasn't there an issue with tufty?..i think him and badger got caught dealing drugs

I found some of these on you tube ages ago and sat and watched loads.

chrishill;3381580

clunk, click, every trip!They still exist, they're just about speeding, … clunk, click, every trip!They still exist, they're just about speeding, smoking and (up here recently) washing your hands while visiting hospitals!

yes they are still there but not aimed at a young audience any more ....i know what raptor is saying, but i think the 5-10 year old age bracket isn't as impressed with the green cross code man , charlie and tufty anymore , it's a sad time of the times

cos kids know it all these days!

I can't actually remember seeing any of these when I was younger, but my peers do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions