Groups

43 Comments

Banned

Italian.....driving mini's around london
    Bank......breaking into a bank and stealing the brass
    Blow.......:roll:

Present Job Area Facilities Manager working for The Home Office( I can't go into details!)
    Previous Job Salesman working for Hilarys Blinds- selling and fitting window blinds ,[url]www.webblinds.co.uk[/url] same company and a lot cheaper!
    Facilities manager working in education ( 18 years!!!!)

Banned

Avon Sales Representative

Sandwich Artist - Subway

Temporary Administrator - Wincanton

Banned

PeePeeHILL;3432522

Italian.....driving mini's around londonBank......breaking into a bank … Italian.....driving mini's around londonBank......breaking into a bank and stealing the brassBlow.......:roll:

Hope you are proud :x

Banned

MI & KPI Analyst (Screwfix & Wincanton) - Mostly Excel & Access stuff...extracting numbers from database and filtering down to get production etc info

Traffic Manager - Traffic of Workforce + Vehicles + Equipment to site for movement of certain things for this company: ale-heavylift.com/ was an interesting job for sure

Recruitment Consultant (Hays Montrose): usual recruitment job but was for Building surveyors, architects etc

PeePeeHILL;3432522

Italian.....driving mini's around londonBank......breaking into a bank … Italian.....driving mini's around londonBank......breaking into a bank and stealing the brassBlow.......:roll:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_kb_mnfnKkJI/RhEf3w72HzI/AAAAAAAAADM/ESKY0CMQ4gw/s400/monopoly3

Banned

sofatoad;3432587

You mean go to an hotel :x

travelodge- room cleaning
    premier inn - room cleaning
    gala bingo - card checking, cashier, reception

Banned

Only really had one job, Business Analyst for 'a Bank'. Will be leaving soon though hopefully!

Banned

jellybaby22;3432615

Wife/slave....... had to do everything ALL day everyday..poor pay..no … Wife/slave....... had to do everything ALL day everyday..poor pay..no holidays.....no thanks :lol:Nursery Manager.....looking after little children..not plants......Barmaid...serving drunks more drink.....:thumbsup:

Can you stick a shamrock in Guiness?

1 laptop engineer
    2 Multi drop deliver driver
    3 builders labourer:santa:

Banned

Hope you are proud :x

Yup :thumbsup:

Banned

raptorcigs;3432645

Plant Opperator (carpet Factory) Opperating Various Machinery And Boom … Plant Opperator (carpet Factory) Opperating Various Machinery And Boom TrucksYard Manager Building Firm(basicaly Serving/stock Control)Worked For Self Brick Laying,plastering And Plumbing

Aw Raptor, lot's of physical work.

Your accident must have been a real life changing event :friends:

Banned

PeePeeHILL;3432649

Yup :thumbsup:

My friend committed suicide after a robbery are you proud now :x

Banned

raptorcigs;3432685

TWAS NOW I AM BORED:roll:

Aw :friends:

DLM;3432690

My friend committed suicide after a robbery are you proud now :x

offs, it was clearly a joke, how are they supposed to know :roll: grow up

1 Administrator
    2 Expeditor
    3 Freight Forwarder

Banned

raptorcigs;3432685

TWAS NOW I AM BORED:roll:

After everything and you still got that sense of humour...you my friend are more then many others out there could ever be :thumbsup:

Mcdonalds....
    KFC.....
    Now Burger King

DLM;3432554

Avon Sales RepresentativeSandwich Artist - SubwayTemporary Administrator … Avon Sales RepresentativeSandwich Artist - SubwayTemporary Administrator - Wincanton

Sandwich Artist - Subway.... i do love this term. I mate worked there too and uses it on his CV. Sandwich Artist.... :-D

:cry::cry: Same job for 29 years and 2 months!! Not proud.

It's in a comms company. I'm saying no more!

Banned

ajay87;3432752

Sandwich Artist - Subway.... i do love this term. I mate worked there too … Sandwich Artist - Subway.... i do love this term. I mate worked there too and uses it on his CV. Sandwich Artist.... :-D

That is the job :thumbsup:

Banned

Nick79;3432759

:cry::cry: Same job for 29 years and 2 months!! Not proud.

Why aren't you proud?

DLM;3432767

That is the job :thumbsup:

Certainly is

For me...

ICT Support in Primary School - Working with children, teaching, supporting staff and pupils with IT.

Field Marketing and Promotions - Working for HP, Intel, Microsoft, Activision and more promoting their products.

Marks & Spencers - Food Stock Manager

(all part time - i'm a student bum) ;-)

Banned

raptorcigs;3432831

THANK YOUnot sure im better than anyone though i feel like im on the … THANK YOUnot sure im better than anyone though i feel like im on the scrap heap of life and have reached rock bottom but im changing things at the mo starting with my appearance THANX SASSIE(HEDGE BACKWARDS)LOL

You have a wonderful family and you are a great person x x

After this long I should be the CEO! Yesterday I got demoted. Actually I had a second job for 27 of those years as a musician. That was great but couldn't make enough to live.

Banned

DLM;3432852

You have a wonderful family and you are a great person x x

Seconded....

Except the person bit...he eats 'Yewmanz' remember

Banned

Nick79;3432853

After this long I should be the CEO! Yesterday I got demoted. Actually I … After this long I should be the CEO! Yesterday I got demoted. Actually I had a second job for 27 of those years as a musician. That was great but couldn't make enough to live.

Sorry to hear about your demotion.

Stay strong and look for a new careeer :thumbsup:

Banned

Nick79;3432853

After this long I should be the CEO! Yesterday I got demoted. Actually I … After this long I should be the CEO! Yesterday I got demoted. Actually I had a second job for 27 of those years as a musician. That was great but couldn't make enough to live.

Sorry to hear about your demotion.

Stay strong and look for a new career :thumbsup:

Banned

awwww rappy, i was only kidding hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

999 emergency medical call taker fulltime (love it) and webpage design part time
    credit card customer services lloyds tsb (hated it)
    dominos pizza CSA (part time thru uni loved the freebies lol)

Banned

offs, it was clearly a joke, how are they supposed to know grow up

Here, here

3 jobs I'm doing now:
    Youff club helper - my catch phrase "Be QUIET or you won't know what to do"
    http://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/ross/quiet-gun1.gif
    Tesco Checkout operative - beep beep beep beep
    http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/bso0035l.jpg
    Project administrator - stuck in a cage producing computer user guides for peanuts
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/debsfl/computer_monkey.jpg

Banned

Software Consultant (Solcorp). Analysis & coding life insurance programs.

Senior Analyst Programmer (American Express). Analysis & coding Euro Conversion programs.

Senior Analyst Programmer (ITT London & Edinburgh / Norwich Union). Analysis & coding Mortgage payment protection programs.

Banned

Sainsburys - Checkout Operator (3 12 07 - present ) - Serving members of the public their groceries.

JJB Sports - Till Assistant (1 8 07 - 2 12 08) Serving the members of the public their clothing purches and tidying up the store front, checking orders and restocking the clothes rails.

Asda - Checkout Operator (7 6 04 - 31 7 07) - Serving members of the public their groceries and working if the giftshop selling flowres and general tidying of the giftshop floor front and then selling perfume.

First JOB : Secratary only coz i could download while i worked. Admin ETC
    Second Job: Modding Consoles
    Third JOB : Made a company and CEO WORK

Football Coach - Falkirk Football Club and Young Carers Group
    Postman

Current - 3G Tech Support Engineer
    Previous - Database Administrator for Top 100 Law Firm
    Previous to the previous - Warehouse worker for Tesco

Current - Senior Technical Shift Engineer which involves supporting a large manufacturing complex and offices which runs 24/7
    Previous - Systems Administrator running IT support for two offices
    Previous - Systems Engineer primarily supporting one office and working with two others

John

Future - Kitchen assistant
    Present - dinnerlady
    Previous - barmaid
    Past - Landscape gardener
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871508
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48

See more discussions