Groups

8 Comments

Banned

Cause there aren't any good ones

I watch QVC for the computer stuff, but then buy the same thing cheaper elsewhere. A lot of the item are overpriced on QVC.

Predikuesi;3437036

I watch QVC for the computer stuff, but then buy the same thing cheaper … I watch QVC for the computer stuff, but then buy the same thing cheaper elsewhere. A lot of the item are overpriced on QVC.

Do you mean that they actually sell things that aren't overpriced? Perhaps I should start watching again. :whistling:

There are some great deals if you live near an outlet store. Got a £180 pre-lit xmas tree for £25 and its superb, but because there are only a couple of stores, there is no point posting them.

Banned

we have a qvc outlet, and there northan night bedding is lovely at about 75%

Banned

raptorcigs;3437710

HI SASS I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LOG OFF

hey you, hope your well...................................................and brushed your hair ;-)

Banned

raptorcigs;3437767

:roll:SOUND LIKE WIFEY

awww you said shes lovely too :thumbsup: Night hun xxxxx

Banned

I bought my first Freeview (or more correctly On-Digital) box from QVC.

That was a bargain!!!! (Must be a first!!!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225668
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1010

See more discussions