Groups

17 Comments

Tell him the word is 'Buggey' and he's saying it wrong!

lol borrow my parrot for the weekend and he would know more than the word ******!!!

how comes it starred the word b ugger out for me but not for you?!

Mardyass;3470966

how comes it starred the word b ugger out for me but not for you?!

swear filter doesn't work on the opening thread :whistling:

oh ******!

How old is he? Its OK to know the word b.ugger if hes 18!

spank that azz

my 2 1/2 year olds favourite phrase to shout at he mo is shut ur a s s !!!!!!!!!!!! not good when out in public!

after a babysitting sesh with me, my 3 yr old nephew learnt the word b*ll*cks......(oven burn...ouch)

told his parents he must have picked it up from nursery :oops:

jellybaby22;3471039

my 6 year old knows alot worse than that....but she is old enough to know … my 6 year old knows alot worse than that....but she is old enough to know you dont say them.....:thumbsup:

My 5yr old (nearly) said something like FOK today :w00t:
    I'll bet he still can't sit down :whistling:

jellybaby22;3471543

awww....... u meanie............:?I just ignore the swear words...if I … awww....... u meanie............:?I just ignore the swear words...if I make a fuss she will only say them more...:giggle:

Unfortunately, I have an 8 1/2 yr old son who teaches his 6yr old sister. The pair of them teach lil 'un, and it spirals from there.

Why do we have kids? It's a mystery to me.

jellybaby22;3471582

I ask myself that every morning when i being woken up before 5.......:p

Nearly every morning I wake up in MY bed with one of the two youngest, and Beloved is in one of their beds. Really gets to me that they don't/won't stay in their own beds.

jellybaby22;3471607

same for me........every morning ( if 4.30 am counts as morning) she gets … same for me........every morning ( if 4.30 am counts as morning) she gets in my bed.....and decides she wants to talk me through the finer points of every cartoon she has ever watched.....:lol:

**** that !!!! I sleep like a log. Cannot be woken at all, but I would put the kids back to bed if I knew they were getting in.

jellybaby22;3471648

awww u r so mean......:-D

Not at all. I am such a soft touch with them, but sometimes they just need a firm man.

jellybaby22;3471723

dont we all...but im not gonna go there..............:w00t:

Talking of which, where's ODB? Been quiet lately, or did I just miss his posts?

Banned

My grandad used to call me a little b****r, I used to ask him if he knew what he was calling me, he just used to look at me.

That's kids for you - my daughter then aged 4 heard me say a swear word when driving as I'd been cut up. She the turned to me and asked "Daddy is W***** another word for a bad driver?" Oops it was a don't tell your mum moment lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions