Groups

17 Comments

yeah it's down for me as well... has been for about half an hour.... notifier is dead as well!

Yep dead for me too :?

Same here.

so with them promising 99.9% operational in any month, what will happen considering they've broken the agreement?

wish i'd set up the gears offline version.... i need to check something on one of my mail! lol

holly100;4473604

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7907583.stm

There appears to be an echo in here :giggle:

Banned

Working fine here...

Working for me too now.

OK, here :thumbsup:

ya tis sorted now

mine's gone now :?

mhh1981;4473180

so with them promising 99.9% operational in any month, what will happen … so with them promising 99.9% operational in any month, what will happen considering they've broken the agreement?

My money's on not very much. The web interface has been down for about four hours (4/720=99.4% uptime), but that's all. IMAP mail access has been completely functional, as has inbound and outbound emailing, so those of us with our Gmail accounts set up fr use through Outlook r through our phones or whatever have been fine.

dxx;4474280

My money's on not very much. The web interface has been down for about … My money's on not very much. The web interface has been down for about four hours (4/720=99.4% uptime), but that's all. IMAP mail access has been completely functional, as has inbound and outbound emailing, so those of us with our Gmail accounts set up fr use through Outlook r through our phones or whatever have been fine.

k, thanks for that :-) Have a bit of rep :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846200
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764296
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31153

See more discussions