Groups

9 Comments

SuperEd

tried updating it? mine updated recently?

your torrent connection or your actual ISP connection?

SuperEd

might help ]http//fo…992

try a differnt LAN cable, maybe the dog / cat has eatten it or somthing

Are you losing all internet connectivity or just uTorrent stuff ?

raptorcigs;4589224

all

Try resetting your router/modem, Disconnect from wall for a min or two, Might as well restart the pc as well.

I vaguely remember reading of some people having issues when two many something (connections maybe or possibly peers per torrent) made the router disconnect from the net.

I was checking for an unrelated Utorrent issue and remember glancing over a post with a similar problem on message board. Not really that big a help but maybe it can narrow your google searches. :roll:

Ungreat;4589394

I vaguely remember reading of some people having issues when two many … I vaguely remember reading of some people having issues when two many something (connections maybe or possibly peers per torrent) made the router disconnect from the net.I was checking for an unrelated Utorrent issue and remember glancing over a post with a similar problem on message board. Not really that big a help but maybe it can narrow your google searches. :roll:

You are spot on with the connections thing. Most routers will crash if too many connections are open at any one time. Go into your Torrent application (whatever it is you use) and decrease the 'maximum simultaneous connections' to something a little more manageable.

Of course, those of us who use Newsgroups have no such problems

dcx_badass;4589578

Or Rapidshare.

Sorry, yes - obviously rapidshare too! You only have one connection per file so it's never going to be an issue. I was thinking more for apps using muliple connections :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions