Groups

37 Comments

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Supermod

Is it really that bad that you want to alert the police?

damn right rap , i nearly choked on that fur around the hood

Is the OP Victor Meldrew:w00t:

Supermod

raptorcigs;4794676

WHEN THEY BLOCK ALL THE PAVEMENT YES

....o..k......nothing more "worthwhile" you can be doing?!

magicjay1986;4794695

....o..k......nothing more "worthwhile" you can be doing?!

Normally I agree with you, however Rappy is in wheelchair and will no doubt be having difficulty trying to use the pavement to get past the car if it is indeed blocking the majority of the pavement

EDIT: Sorry, my point was that it's worth complaining because I'm sure it's an absolute nightmare to try and get past

Supermod

bazzaric;4794712

Normally I agree with you, however Rappy is in wheelchair and will no … Normally I agree with you, however Rappy is in wheelchair and will no doubt be having difficulty trying to use the pavement to get past the car if it is indeed blocking the majority of the pavement

I do apologise if this is the reason he wishes to report them.

bazzaric;4794712

Normally I agree with you, however Rappy is in wheelchair and will no … Normally I agree with you, however Rappy is in wheelchair and will no doubt be having difficulty trying to use the pavement to get past the car if it is indeed blocking the majority of the pavementEDIT: Sorry, my point was that it's worth complaining because I'm sure it's an absolute nightmare to try and get past

Ah i see,i thought this was a wind up thread,oops

Supermod

deb8z;4794726

Ah i see,i thought this was a wind up thread,oops

Nothing to "oops" about. We were not to know.

when i went to asda a while ago 3 police cars were all parked in the disabled bays tut tut

Supermod

ilovepink;4794770

when i went to asda a while ago 3 police cars were all parked in the … when i went to asda a while ago 3 police cars were all parked in the disabled bays tut tut

Abuse of power...tut tut indeed!!

ilovepink;4794770

when i went to asda a while ago 3 police cars were all parked in the … when i went to asda a while ago 3 police cars were all parked in the disabled bays tut tut

shudda took a picture..wudda got £250 from Nuts!

manchesterjim;4794780

shudda took a picture..wudda got £250 from Nuts!

really!!! i still have the photo on my phone

Rap its the council that are in charge of parking

Yo, gotta hook ya ride up wit some mofo chariot blades, dawg.

I don't think there is any name and shame thing regarding inconsiderate parking - though you could always set one up yourself :thumbsup: fill the niche!! Firstly I would approach the owner of the vehicle and ask them to stop it. Maybe shake a blunt instrument as you make your request. Failing that I would just report it to the police, especially if you cannot access the pavement, making a point of the dangerous situation it places you in. You can always take photographs to present to the police when you report it. I'm not sure if you can email local police stations or not though...

As kaits said, reporting to the council may give a longer term solution, especially if you can convice them to place posts on the spot to prevent future parking.

Finally, slash the tires with your toe:
    http://gastondesign.com/07galleries/dinoartics/p7hg_img_1/fullsize/velofoot300_fs.jpg

ilovepink;4794770

Three car's worth of disabled police officers? That's a bit excessive for a supermarket theft/hobo wanting free whiskey.

I hate that too. When I have my neice in a stroller and a car has taken over most of the pavement, that buggy is getting through with as much car scratching as possible. As i'm not putting my neice in danger by going around the car on a busy road.

I have started a site, pm me and I will give you the email link to directly upload your pictures, I will verify these and retain them on the site for everyone to see.

[url]www.flickr.com/nameandshame[/url]

:thumbsup:

ilovepink;4794816

really!!! i still have the photo on my phone

lol i think its 250
    deffo that or similar cash prize up for grabs...will check one out in a mo.:thumbsup:

also i really hate it when people park in the parent and baby spaces when they dont have any young children with them its just plain lazy, i always say summit to them to my OH's disgust lol but try getting a baby carrier in/out of the car when the dozy twonk next to you has parked so bloody close.

once someone done it too me i left a note on the car which read;

next time you wanna park so Fing close leave me a Fing can opener you ignorant (swear word beginning with c)

raptorcigs;4797280

i tried to get past and broke a fingerthe kirb had a larger than average … i tried to get past and broke a fingerthe kirb had a larger than average drop and the idiot was parked on it more than half way

oh no hope your ok some people are so rude and inconsiderate (sp?)

ilovepink;4797255

also i really hate it when people park in the parent and baby spaces when … also i really hate it when people park in the parent and baby spaces when they dont have any young children with them its just plain lazy, i always say summit to them to my OH's disgust lol but try getting a baby carrier in/out of the car when the dozy twonk next to you has parked so bloody close.once someone done it too me i left a note on the car which read;next time you wanna park so Fing close leave me a Fing can opener you ignorant (swear word beginning with c)

+1 omg i parked ydy and wehe i got back there was jack room to get my son in but i left a pleasent note actually.... well it told the chav car owner to be more considerate .... wonder if they can decipher what considerate means! haha!! cant belive somone left an evil note on ur car...so low!

raptorcigs;4797280

i tried to get past and broke a fingerthe kirb had a larger than average … i tried to get past and broke a fingerthe kirb had a larger than average drop and the idiot was parked on it more than half way

yikes are u ok.... ring council or local police and ask what u can do.... its a nightmare also if u have a pushchair and if an idiot is parked on the kerb u have to take the baby on the road! stupid!!!

I took this last week in Sainsburys - I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/beckyboo_album/DSC00055.jpg

What is a disgusting car!

Sure theres been a site like that posted on here before (sure it was rappy who posted it???)
    EDIT: Might be this thread i was thinking of
    hotukdeals.com/ite…lp/

BECKYBOO;4798845

I took this last week in Sainsburys - I couldn't resist taking a picture … I took this last week in Sainsburys - I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

LOL!! no car seats at front? jus making sure!!

magicbeans;4799345

LOL!! no car seats at front? jus making sure!!

No definitely no car seats in the front - The really funny thing was that the driver was around 6' Tall and wearing a very short skirt and made an extremely undignified exit from her vehicle:w00t:

magicbeans;4798059

+1 omg i parked ydy and wehe i got back there was jack room to get my son … +1 omg i parked ydy and wehe i got back there was jack room to get my son in but i left a pleasent note actually.... well it told the chav car owner to be more considerate .... wonder if they can decipher what considerate means! haha!! cant belive somone left an evil note on ur car...so low! yikes are u ok.... ring council or local police and ask what u can do.... its a nightmare also if u have a pushchair and if an idiot is parked on the kerb u have to take the baby on the road! stupid!!!

it was me left the nasty note to the div who blocked me in and prevented me from getting my baby in my car safely

cuzzy;4799811

Have a read about this callous … Have a read about this callous bitch!http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2353235.ece

£500 fine is that it what a cow

Banned

BECKYBOO;4798845

I took this last week in Sainsburys - I couldn't resist taking a picture … I took this last week in Sainsburys - I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

Did you borrow Harvie's camera to take that photo?

cuzzy;4799811

Have a read about this callous … Have a read about this callous bitch!http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2353235.ece

ffs she should get more than that!

what you guys think ? of my parking ticket ? mytestpages.110mb.com/par…tml
    anything that could be changed ? (im crap with wording stuff)

im creating a image upload script that you can upload anonomously, pics of dreadful parking, will also be able to rate the images etc
    any other features could be implemented if they are good and easy enough to do :lol:

Pretty good, but "Privileged " spelt wrong.

cuzzy;4801746

Pretty good, but "Privileged " spelt wrong.

aha oops (im using notepad so no spell checker :lol:)

guv;4800436

Did you borrow Harvie's camera to take that photo?

Harvie? no just my rubbish SE Cybershot mobile!

ilovepink;4797255

also i really hate it when people park in the parent and baby spaces when … also i really hate it when people park in the parent and baby spaces when they dont have any young children with them its just plain lazy, i always say summit to them to my OH's disgust lol but try getting a baby carrier in/out of the car when the dozy twonk next to you has parked so bloody close

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions