Groups

9 Comments

While you are doing that can you also buy a keyboard that does lower case AND upper case.

I think your caps lock key is stuck

Banned

guilbert53;4852715

While you are doing that can you also buy a keyboard that does lower case … While you are doing that can you also buy a keyboard that does lower case AND upper case.

Tanchi;4852722

how about you stick to the op question as caps dont hurt your eyes as much as shouting hurts your ears so there is no need to be a geek about it.

rappy I'll take a better look when I get home but you may just need another graphics card and use in sli that will get you 4 monitors 5 may get expensive and complicated

Rappy, I don't know about 5, but you can get a great set up with 3 with a Matrox triple header.
    Evilbay item number - 140312442578. They also do 4, but I think 3 would be perfect :thumbsup:
    Why 5?

Tanchi;4852722

Lol, typical think before you speak!

guilbert53;4852715

While you are doing that can you also buy a keyboard that does lower case … While you are doing that can you also buy a keyboard that does lower case AND upper case.

Tanchi;4852722

Ever thought someone might be disabled?

Exactly the cheapest method of doing this, I don't know. That P5K, if memory serves, has a pair of PCI-E slots on it, so it might be possible to fit two graphics cards on the board for a total of four outputs, but there's a nagging suspicion in my mind that when I tried running an 8600GT and a 1800XT simultaneously in my P5K, it either wouldn't initialise the second card or the machine wouldn't start up at all. I know it didn't work, anyway, and I can't remember if I ever tried a 3850 + 8600GT or 3650+1800XT. It was a while ago.

I suspect that perhaps your best option will be to buy a DualHead2Go and a TripleHead2Go, both from the good Canadian people at Matrox. They're not cheap, but they let you attach up to 6 monitors to a single graphics card by spoofing to the graphics card that each DualHead2go or TripleHead2Go is a monitor with an extra-wide resolution. There is a slight flaw in the sense that Windows thinks you only have two monitors, but it's a way that works.

dabs.com/Pro…142

Edit: God, I take so long writing these posts. I really must stop eating chocolate raisins in between words.

My apologies, my physic abiltys have been slighty off this week.

you can use view > Zoom text only to make things bigger to see :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;4853869

Is The Svideo Connection On My 8800gt A Vid In Or A Vid Out?

I belive its an OUT scocket.
    i.e you can plug the S-video to and from your PC to a TV and the picture will be displayed on the other display.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764143
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917255
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846146

See more discussions