Groups

8 Comments

192.168.2.1/

or just 192.168.2.1

type in 192.168.2.1 and all the bumpf should come up

thanks for that wanted to know myself, cheers

Good thread Rappy, helped me out too!

This reminds me of the fun I had with my nasty but stupid next door neighbours.

They didn't have any security on their system. I would randomly turn off one of the mac addresses causing rows which would make them argue amongst themselves and leave all the neighbours alone.

start / run / cmd then type ipconfig and look at value for default gateway

ynot-say-yes;4901627

This reminds me of the fun I had with my nasty but stupid next door … This reminds me of the fun I had with my nasty but stupid next door neighbours.They didn't have any security on their system. I would randomly turn off one of the mac addresses causing rows which would make them argue amongst themselves and leave all the neighbours alone.

Hahahahahaha

Banned

The IP is router specific. The IP quoted is a frequently used one. For BeThere / O2 the address is 192.168.1.254

(In case anyone needs the info!) :thumbsup:

Banned

ynot-say-yes;4901627

This reminds me of the fun I had with my nasty but stupid next door … This reminds me of the fun I had with my nasty but stupid next door neighbours.They didn't have any security on their system. I would randomly turn off one of the mac addresses causing rows which would make them argue amongst themselves and leave all the neighbours alone.

I just changed the name of next doors router. They turned it off after i did that though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions