9 Comments

should, whats the worse that can happen?

please note - I havent.

I have and found nothing wrong with it ..... I don't use it though

raptorcigs;4995331

LMAOHI MAN HOW YER DOIN

I'm in work - therefore bored. u?

raptorcigs;4995355

Oh Yea Collaberation I See Whats Hapening Here "shhh Lets Get Rappy To … Oh Yea Collaberation I See Whats Hapening Here "shhh Lets Get Rappy To Try It First And If It Boogers Up His Pc We Wont Bother happyrappy" Lol

I was once reprimanded on here for using this word They said it "contained" a racist word - how daft. I tried getting around it with a picture of a name of a group, but the post was pulled. :?

i got it..no probs so far, about 5 weeks

Predikuesi;4995398

I was once reprimanded on here for using this word They said it … I was once reprimanded on here for using this word They said it "contained" a racist word - how daft. I tried getting around it with a picture of a name of a group, but the post was pulled. :?

:lol: theres lies todays controversial thread...... how many words can you find that contain banned words within them...... kind of a "dirty word boggle" thread - oh i need entertainment

i got it and liked it but some thunbnails would not display so i reverted back to ie7

IE is crap, go for Mozilla
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions