9 Comments

yes, my partner has an unlocked vodafone phone on an 02 contract

These work, but I don't know if you can get them in the UK.
tinyurl.com/dkfd9d

raptorcigs;5028440

Right Now Is There A Way To Dupe Mi Sim So As Not To Keep Swapping It … Right Now Is There A Way To Dupe Mi Sim So As Not To Keep Swapping It From Fone To Fone?JUST RANG THEM AND THE ANSWER WAS NO TWO SIMS CAN BE IN CIRCULATION AT THE SAME TIME:(

Thats not true, I had one for my car phone and one for my handset a few years ago

Banned

raptorcigs;5028440

Right Now Is There A Way To Dupe Mi Sim So As Not To Keep Swapping It … Right Now Is There A Way To Dupe Mi Sim So As Not To Keep Swapping It From Fone To Fone?JUST RANG THEM AND THE ANSWER WAS NO TWO SIMS CAN BE IN CIRCULATION AT THE SAME TIME:(

Its to stop people abusing the free minutes they give you each month.

And to your original question all O2 phones are unlocked and like other unlocked phones except any SIM card.

Banned

hey rappy! you can use any sim in an unlocked phone. you can also clone a sim but it is illegal I think. you can also have two sims in one phone. sometimes that involves cutting the simcards

If you were a business customer you could have 2 sims a while ago (one for the phone one for the car kit). But if you use a sim cloner you'll just end up with both sims being blocked by the network.

Both sims will have the same sim number (not phone number), the network logs this when the phone connects. If the same one logs on twice their both blocked.

It's an anti fraud measure, you wouldn't want someone cloning you're sim and using it to call Oz for hours. . .

Banned

dealextreme.com/det…948

or this dealextreme.com/det…425

the second link i guess will do both the things you want... i think it works as so:

get two of these cards
get both of your original simcards
clone both original simcards on both the Magicsimcards you bought of deal extreme

now you will have both original sims and 2 magic sims with both original sims cloned onto them

(I have never used this stuff so can't help with getting it done.. there might be someone else on here that has used it.)

Predikuesi;5028663

These work, but I don't know if you can get them in the … These work, but I don't know if you can get them in the UK.http://tinyurl.com/dkfd9d

They'll clone the sim ok, but as I said above, once the second sim logs on to the network they'll both stop...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions