three ponkipines
four ponkipines
five ponkipines
six ponkipines
seven ponkipines
eight ponkipines
nine ponkipines
TEN ponkipines

or is it ponTipines...dunno?! they are a rough crowd and keep the watingers in their house for fear of the gangsta ways

i dunno.....but i know perdy is making u sit there and watch it with her!

raptorcigs;5143410

YES SHE ISAND ITS PontipinesTHE WATINGGERS ARE UNDER THE WHITLESS … YES SHE ISAND ITS PontipinesTHE WATINGGERS ARE UNDER THE WHITLESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

seems that way!! haha

Wave to the Wattingers!

bassman_uk;5143716

Wave to the Wattingers!

...wave to stop them and check wassup...why they so underground..... maybe they got some secret lair with the hahoos..?

I think them Ha-hoos are a bit dodgy as well, floating around in a willy-nilly fashion.

karaokecolin;5143968

I think them Ha-hoos are a bit dodgy as well, floating around in a … I think them Ha-hoos are a bit dodgy as well, floating around in a willy-nilly fashion.

they are pimped out by the wattingers

Lauren loves the ninkynonk

Becksdawe;5144430

whats wrong with the pinkyponk

magicbeans;5144446

No idea :giggle:

need tim westwood to pimp it up

bassman_uk;5143716

Wave to the Wattingers!

magicbeans;5143829

...wave to stop them and check wassup...why they so underground..... … ...wave to stop them and check wassup...why they so underground..... maybe they got some secret lair with the hahoos..?

karaokecolin;5143968

I think them Ha-hoos are a bit dodgy as well, floating around in a … I think them Ha-hoos are a bit dodgy as well, floating around in a willy-nilly fashion.

magicbeans;5144372

they are pimped out by the wattingers

Becksdawe;5144430

magicbeans;5144446

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]
!!!WELCOME TO THE CRACKHOUSE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/CENTER]

:lol:

King of Thieves;5145150

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]!!!WELCOME TO THE … [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]!!!WELCOME TO THE CRACKHOUSE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]:lol:

gotta make it more intersting then the bloody nonsense that goes on for half an hr.....catch a ball...run...run u fools run for the ball.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769238
    2. Misco about to go into administration88
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.22
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564099

See more discussions