Banned

errr...

raptorcigs;5150068

IM SOWWY I LUB YOU:oops:

haha..... keep em coming!!!!

feww to many drinkies ?

Banned

A man walked into a bar said "What its that?"

The other gentleman said "It is a blow job frog. Take it to the back of the bar and it will give you a blow-job if you give it £5."

So the man said "OK, although I hardly believe that this reptile has an understanding of basic economics let alone how to perform an act of sexual gratification on a human being."

So, he took it to the back of the bar area and lo and behold the frog did indeed perform the aforementioned sex-act.

He re-entered the main bar area and exclaimed "That was amazing! Can I buy it?"

The bar man said "No, it's not for sale."

The other man said "I will buy it for £1000 now"

So the bar man said "OK"

So the man took it home put it on the side, rather foolishly as it could have quite easily escaped.

Not long after his return, his wife came home and said "What is this?"

Fighting the urge to say "It's a frog, you daft woman" he instead replied with

"It's a BJ frog. Now defy all the laws of common sense and nature, forget all you know about evolution and teach it to cook my ood and clean this house. Then once you have achieved what could only be described as a ground-breaking display of animal training I want you to leave me forever and not return as I will be replacing you, my human wife, with a reptile."

There, It makes sense now

raptorcigs;5150173

IM ON MI FIRST PERLENBACHER PREMIUM PILS SO WAT YER TRYIN TA SEY

im trying to say ur ******

dan jackson i got a present for u

a slap.

DanJackson;5150158

A man walked into a bar said "What its that?"The other gentleman said "It … A man walked into a bar said "What its that?"The other gentleman said "It is a blow job frog. Take it to the back of the bar and it will give you a blow-job if you give it £5."So the man said "OK, although I hardly believe that this reptile has an understanding of basic economics let alone how to perform an act of sexual gratification on a human being." So, he took it to the back of the bar area and lo and behold the frog did indeed perform the aforementioned sex-act.He re-entered the main bar area and exclaimed "That was amazing! Can I buy it?"The bar man said "No, it's not for sale."The other man said "I will buy it for £1000 now"So the bar man said "OK"So the man took it home put it on the side, rather foolishly as it could have quite easily escaped. Not long after his return, his wife came home and said "What is this?"Fighting the urge to say "It's a frog, you daft woman" he instead replied with "It's a BJ frog. Now defy all the laws of common sense and nature, forget all you know about evolution and teach it to cook my ood and clean this house. Then once you have achieved what could only be described as a ground-breaking display of animal training I want you to leave me forever and not return as I will be replacing you, my human wife, with a reptile."There, It makes sense now

doesnt make sense to me...where did the reptile come from?arent frogs amphibians?:whistling:

raptorcigs;5150224

YOU MAY BE RIGHT:w00t:

well i canna blame u, life is for living not a long time!

Banned

shaneomac;5150212

doesnt make sense to me...where did the reptile come from?arent frogs … doesnt make sense to me...where did the reptile come from?arent frogs amphibians?:whistling:

Nice

You win. Rep added.

Banned

raptorcigs;5150240

IS DAN A POLICE OFFICER OR A SECURITY OFFICER LOL:w00t:

CAPITAL LETTERS LOL!

DanJackson;5150158

"It's a BJ frog. Now defy all the laws of common sense and nature, … "It's a BJ frog. Now defy all the laws of common sense and nature, forget all you know about evolution and teach [COLOR="Red"]it to cook my ood [/COLOR]and clean this house. Then once you have achieved what could only be described as a ground-breaking display of animal training I want you to leave me forever and not return as I will be replacing you, my human wife, with a reptile."There, It makes sense now

Not to me!!
    DanJackson;5150251

CAPITAL LETTERS LOL!

Oh dearie dearie me!!!

raptorcigs;5150240

IS DAN A POLICE OFFICER OR A SECURITY OFFICER LOL:w00t:

lol

imdb.com/vid…05/

raptorcigs;5150293

CAPITAL LOOSER LOL NIGHT NIGHT

haha good one!

Banned

raptorcigs;5150324

YOU ARE ATTACKING EVERYONE I ONLY JOKE AND DONT REALY MEAN WHAT I SAY AS … YOU ARE ATTACKING EVERYONE I ONLY JOKE AND DONT REALY MEAN WHAT I SAY AS IT IS IN FUN BUT YOU ARE OVERSTEPPING THE MARK AND ARE ALIENATING YOURSELF FROM OTHERS PLEASE DONT:)

No. I am merely pointing out that you ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. That's not an attack, it's an observation.

DanJackson;5150388

No. I am merely pointing out that you ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. … No. I am merely pointing out that you ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. That's not an attack, it's an observation.

PERHAPS THERE IS A GOOD REASON FOR THE TYPING IN CAPITALS

Banned

DanJackson;5150388

No. I am merely pointing out that you ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. … No. I am merely pointing out that you ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. That's not an attack, it's an observation.

It's because Rappy types with one hand and to be honest it's not harder to read.

People only find it annoying on the internet because they have been told that it is annoying on the internet where as it actually has little negative affect on our reading ability.

Go easy.

how do u feel now DJ?!? maybe u shouldnt judge so quickly.

raptorcigs;5150450

caps off

lol screw that, you should start writing
    [SIZE=7]LIKE THIS :w00t:

[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?617
      2. Large card print/poster..22
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68