is it salvation?

+1 :thumbsup: ;-)

isnt it soemthing like terminator salvation

Banned

ppfft what do oyu lot know

well apart from the name

Banned

raptorcigs;5159844

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350512/fullcredits#castTHIS … http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350512/fullcredits#castTHIS ONE?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/OR THIS

second one

Banned

dont post within a quote - aaaarrrgggghhhhh

starsparkle2311;5159826

woooooo but is Arnie starring? not important, just like to know

nope he isnt has a cameo(short appearance) in it tho

Banned

ok..........

epic thread is epic

starsparkle2311;5159939

:lazy::lazy::lazy:grex I'm speechless, this thread is truly epic

Um,

That's what I said :?

starsparkle2311;5160029

and............

and why question me goddammit?

:?

Banned

grex9101;5160215

and why question me goddammit? :?

she's PCBing... leave her to it

i've got mixed feeling on this for 2 reasons, firstly the trailors make it look like transformers with more guns and secondly the decision wether or not to renew the sarah connor chronicles is being anounced on the 18th. so if it gets cancelled then it would leave a very very very bitter taste in my mouth just before its release.

ants97;5160264

i've got mixed feeling on this for 2 reasons, firstly the trailors make … i've got mixed feeling on this for 2 reasons, firstly the trailors make it look like transformers with more guns and secondly the decision wether or not to renew the sarah connor chronicles is being anounced on the 18th. so if it gets cancelled then it would leave a very very very bitter taste in my mouth just before its release.

awww bless ya, you really love Sarah Conner don't ya!!

I want a new series just to sort out the last 2 eps! lol

ChipSticks;5160361

awww bless ya, you really love Sarah Conner don't ya!!I want a new series … awww bless ya, you really love Sarah Conner don't ya!!I want a new series just to sort out the last 2 eps! lol

LOL yeah never got so involved in a program since star trek tng finished and then firefly.

The momentum the campaign to save it has gained since the last episode has been great and whisper it, i've a sneaky suspicion that you may get at least a half dozen episodes to try and sort out the last 2 episodes.
    i've probably jinxed it by saying that but it won't stop me sending emails to fox and warner bros though. :-D

starsparkle2311;5160520

blah blah, was Chuck good then?

haha yep i'm up to episode 19 in season 2, and without giving away any spoilers I was in geek heaven at some of the appearances.:thumbsup:

Just dont go getting 'THE TERMINATORS' 2009

Worst movie I have ever seen.... IMDB is kind, I gave it a 0.1/10 lol

maxmix

IF you are doo-wally get it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944508
      2. What would be HELL to you?2530
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55

See more discussions