Found 17th May 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
53 Comments

Banned

of course it will hurt after, but im sure you will cope hun

If you are talking about what I think you are then yes I have been told it does......alot

Ohh and avoid speed bumps after

My OH passed out......twice

a friend told me the injection that was given to numb it killed

Be better for you than the mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With raptor sized Joolies - I bet it will REALLY hurt !

Brave man.

I wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Banned

raptorcigs;5242818

Wifey Cant Have Any More As Its Dangerous For Her So Ive Opted To Do The … Wifey Cant Have Any More As Its Dangerous For Her So Ive Opted To Do The Decent Thing

good man :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;5242818

Wifey Cant Have Any More As Its Dangerous For Her So Ive Opted To Do The … Wifey Cant Have Any More As Its Dangerous For Her So Ive Opted To Do The Decent Thing

My OH made that decision for the same reason too........you will be fine Rappy xx

raptorcigs;5242818

My OH got out of it - I had an ectopic pregnancy and BEGGED the surgeon to cut the pipes :oops:

3 kiddies are quite enough

Purple n' green plums and a John wayne stagger :whistling: practice it now :whistling:...............then carry on for 9 days or so :thumbsup:.

The 'tests' to ensure it's worked are fun too :oops:

My OH got an infection afterwards and had to go to the walk-in centre where a nurse 'SQUEEZED' out a load of puss!!!! :oops:

I think the whole waiting room heard him.

Oh, and I took the bumpiest route back from the hospital I could find after he had his op:thumbsup:

karaokecolin;5242831

Brave man.I wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Hahaha.

http://www.123mycodes.com/comments/file/8771.gif

raptorcigs;5242818

hubby had it done about two months ago now,
he reckons it wasnt half as painful as he both imagined and was led to beleive from horror stories, (hindsight, all of the story tellors hadnt gone thru it themselves)

into hospital at 8 am, procedure around 11 and home for around 12,
perfect working order within 2 days

toffeepennys;5242882

hubby had it done about two months ago now,he reckons it wasnt half as … hubby had it done about two months ago now,he reckons it wasnt half as painful as he both imagined and was led to beleive from horror stories, (hindsight, all of the story tellors hadnt gone thru it themselves)into hospital at 8 am, procedure around 11 and home for around 12,perfect working order within 2 days

OOh err missus!!!!!

This thread brought man-tears to my eyes. Rappy, if you're going to do it, you're a braver man than I.

raptorcigs;5242919

MY PRE OPP IS TOMMORROW AT 7 PM AT WIGAN:cry:

Good luck golden balls :whistling:

had it done about 3 years ago, opted for local anaesthetic, the injection was like...... well, sticking a needle in your knackers.
then he had'nt put enough in one side so nearly done a back sommersault when he pulled my tubes out to cut them. "oh just a little bit more on that side" said the surgeon.
But after that it went like a dream.
could have gone back to work (PLUMBer on building site) next day.
but my mate said he needed a wheelbarrow.
diffirent strokes.
you'll be fine:thumbsup:

Banned

I don't remember any pain.
In fact, i drove about 30 miles home after it.
The sling they put them in is funny though.

I feel robbed! No injection & no sling

Just some numbing anaesthetic cream, a wait for a few minutes, a quick slice, pop out, snip, pop back in again, stitch-up, and job done. The most difficult part was waiting to be invited into the surgery not knowing what to expect.

The infection afterwards was OK to deal with. Listen to the medical staff when they say do "nothing strenuous" for a week, otherwise you will have to have antibiotics & will not be able to sit down properly or stand with your legs together.

Certainly not as painful as childbirth, so I'm told.

Take it like a man, and you'll be fine.

With regards the procedure, the tolerance to pain, and the side-effects, as mentioned above, I suppose it is different strokes for different folks...

...perhaps some people are just naturally soft down there?

BFN,

fp.

EDIT:

Oh yeah... and trying to get your man juice into a tube (external, plastic variety) on two separate occasions for follow-up testing was, erm..., an experience.

I heard it hurts,
but that's probably a load of b******s

Good luck mate

Im 23 and i wanna do it lol.

Lol @ fan pages edit

my husband had it done and he said the worse thing was having the nurse move his bits and pieces from side to side and saying - nice shave job - he said the injection stung but apart from that not as bad as he was expecting - he was sore but not in pain (if that makes sense) for about 3 days - then he felt fine

p.s. i forgot to add - i offered to do it for him personally but he decided he preferred the doctor to do it - don't know why !!

fireheaven;5242800

If you are talking about what I think you are then yes I have been told … If you are talking about what I think you are then yes I have been told it does......alotOhh and avoid speed bumps after

bitseylango;5242801

My OH passed out......twice

mrspatch;5242825

With raptor sized Joolies - I bet it will REALLY hurt !

:lol::lol:

Gl rappy - I'm sure it will be relatively painless. The bit I'd worry about is Wigan...

Hubby had it done and he said it's fine - over and done with very quickly!

You have to rest as much as possible afterwards though otherwise you may get bad bruising with them dangling about!!

raptorcigs;5242919

MY PRE OPP IS TOMMORROW AT 7 PM AT WIGAN:cry:

Man. I feel for you.

RuthIess;5243311

Im 23 and i wanna do it lol.Lol @ fan pages edit

Testicular jesticular, indeed.

sn0ttyang3l;5243316

my husband had it done and he said the worse thing was having the nurse … my husband had it done and he said the worse thing was having the nurse move his bits and pieces from side to side and saying - nice shave job - he said the injection stung but apart from that not as bad as he was expecting - he was sore but not in pain (if that makes sense) for about 3 days - then he felt finep.s. i forgot to add - i offered to do it for him personally but he decided he preferred the doctor to do it - don't know why !!

I'd completely forgotten about the shaving aspect... but it could have been worse... I was "seen" by a male doctor & imagine trying to maintain a conversation whilst some bloke you've never met before tackles the subject of "downstairs".

What do you talk about without raising the issue?

BFN,

fp.

PS. Never have more than 2 kids anyway (types the person with three)... you leave your groin unprotected in a fight.

Had It Done Under A Local - No Problem !! :thumbsup:

Hi Rappy good luck and hope you get well soon xx

not a big deal in the slightest for me but i have heard horror stories

looking to get mine reattached - now that's gonna be fun

not to mention pricey!!

my oh and i went to a clinic to see about getting done, gp refered us to a place in glasgow, so we get there and it was mobbed, we registered with the receptionist and we were told to take a seat and fill out a form, easy enough we thought. he was apprehensive to say the least but was totally confused when the form asked him what name did he prefer to be called after adding all his details and asked me why it said that, at this point we had a wee lookie round the waiting area and there were loads of men and women too i guess who were pre op!!:w00t:
oh turned grey, we left and he now refuses to go back, :giggle:

we, not being from glasgow, had no idea the clinic dealt with the city's male and female prostitutes and men who wanted to become women and vice versa.
can i just say we made a sharp exit and laughed all the way home, it was the best day out we had had in ages!!!!
needless to say he still hasnt had the op rappy so i applaud you for having the balls to go through with it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

good luck rappy.....

wish my OH did it!

KazzyD;5242858

My OH got an infection afterwards and had to go to the walk-in centre … My OH got an infection afterwards and had to go to the walk-in centre where a nurse 'SQUEEZED' out a load of puss!!!! :oops:I think the whole waiting room heard him.Oh, and I took the bumpiest route back from the hospital I could find after he had his op:thumbsup:

You sound like a right bitch, I'm sure you're not. :whistling:

Banned

awwww send him our love and hello Mrs rappy x

raptorcigs;5245376

Hi you lot im Rappy's wife,thanks alot he's shaking in the shed and won't … Hi you lot im Rappy's wife,thanks alot he's shaking in the shed and won't come out.

Perhaps he's doing it himself :w00t:

raptorcigs;5245376

Hi you lot im Rappy's wife,thanks alot he's shaking in the shed and won't … Hi you lot im Rappy's wife,thanks alot he's shaking in the shed and won't come out.

I'll be able to hear the screams in Newton! :-D Good luck Rapster :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;5242818

Why not get the wife's fallopian tubes disconnected then instead?

raptorcigs;5245376

Aww shame, Send him my love mrs rappy and tell him he will be fine xx

alfie and harrys mum;5244680

my oh and i went to a clinic to see about getting done, gp refered us to … my oh and i went to a clinic to see about getting done, gp refered us to a place in glasgow, so we get there and it was mobbed, we registered with the receptionist and we were told to take a seat and fill out a form, easy enough we thought. he was apprehensive to say the least but was totally confused when the form asked him what name did he prefer to be called after adding all his details and asked me why it said that, at this point we had a wee lookie round the waiting area and there were loads of men and women too i guess who were pre op!!:w00t: oh turned grey, we left and he now refuses to go back, :giggle:we, not being from glasgow, had no idea the clinic dealt with the city's male and female prostitutes and men who wanted to become women and vice versa. can i just say we made a sharp exit and laughed all the way home, it was the best day out we had had in ages!!!! needless to say he still hasnt had the op rappy so i applaud you for having the balls to go through with it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds to me like you were sent to the GUM, genito urinary medicine clinic instead. Go back to the GP and ask to be referred to urologist / surgeon which they can easily do. A mistake has occured and should be put right.
Post a comment
@
    Text