Groups

11 Comments

Have you tried using Steam...I have a steam mop which always makes it shine. Bought from Argos not cheap £68 I think it was :thumbsup:

Whatever you do DO NOT use furniture polish on it - while amusing for kids its not a good idea

What about a buffer...You can hire them out? If not it looks like a new floor

would ya - could ya - varnish it??

gr8h8me;5278628

Have you tried using Steam...I have a steam mop which always makes it … Have you tried using Steam...I have a steam mop which always makes it shine. Bought from Argos not cheap £68 I think it was :thumbsup:

I love my steam mop - you can get off catalogue at the moment and take advantage of the £30 off

gr8h8me;5278628

Have you tried using Steam...I have a steam mop which always makes it … Have you tried using Steam...I have a steam mop which always makes it shine. Bought from Argos not cheap £68 I think it was :thumbsup:

I love my steam mop - you can get off catalogue at the moment and take advantage of the £30 off
    Useful fort bedding too and mattresses and also for carpet

There is a cleaner with Orange in it - I think its called something like Orange and it was advertised a lot in the USA ideal for laminates brings back the shine even when the laminate is buffed

look at my links here rappy ]http//ww…or/ suitable for laminates and also more products on that site including the orange glo stuff, hope helps, mmmwa

Laminate is cheap. Replace it with wood.

I have an expensive laminate floor in the kitchen which is the bane of my life so I know how you feel!!
    I have tried many cleaners and I agree that a lot of them make it dull EXCEPT Wickes own laminate floor cleaner. Its about £5 and I think it is a much better option than other cleaners. If it your floor is very dull, you may have to clean it several time but try it if you can- I really rate it. Invest a fiver before you go and pay for a mechanical cleaner-I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!

ps- its smells lovely too!

hi i had same problem but i bought second-hand laminate and was dull, i use liquid wax from wilkinsons, cost 1.99 ish only need a small amount and i use one of the polishing mops to put it on with so it dosnt streak. leaves a lovely sheen, floor not slippy, i do it twice a week. it doesnt flake or peel etc just washes off when using detergants or whatever to clean it. looks like new though.
    i spray mop head cos its flat and smooth and doesnt put too much on then after cleaning and sweeping etc just a quick mop over takes 5 mins to dry looks really goiod and not expensive.
    jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions