Groups

18 Comments

Bad as it sounds my wife always had trouble saying that word as well. always came out as 'capitaletter' :thumbsup:

:w00t:

maxmix

:lol: thaz good.

homerian;5335858

Bad as it sounds my wife always had trouble saying that word as well. … Bad as it sounds my wife always had trouble saying that word as well. always came out as 'capitaletter' :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;5335906

AND YOU

its light humour man, 'capitalletter', its genius. i don't/didn't intend to offend.

myaser88;5335935

its light humour man, 'capitalletter', its genius. i don't/didn't intend … its light humour man, 'capitalletter', its genius. i don't/didn't intend to offend.

same though here as well.
    my wife is profoundly deaf (since 2yo) and the way she pronounces some words is amusing, we always laugh together about it.
    When we first got together she always used to joke that i was having an 'unfair' with female friends. it took about 2 years to get her out of that habit and say 'affair' :thumbsup:

and me :oops:

Sorry Rappy it was funny.:-D

I'm confused.....:thinking:

pardon me for trying to share my similar experiences :?
    wont happen again either

EDIT: rappy's post has disappeared above mine.
    post was "Think I Opened My Heart To Much --- Wont Happen Again Good Bye"

i read it bella, me thinks rappys being a tad too touchy, im sure it'll come good :friends:

I think you may have misjudged it but, I hope your okay rappy.

loupomm;5336031

i read it bella, me thinks rappys being a tad too touchy, im sure it'll … i read it bella, me thinks rappys being a tad too touchy, im sure it'll come good :friends:

I read it, but still didn't get it.

Rappy, you one of the lovliest members on here. Don't worry be happy

bellabonkers;5336051

I read it, but still didn't get it. Rappy, you one of the lovliest … I read it, but still didn't get it. Rappy, you one of the lovliest members on here. Don't worry be happy

it took me a few reads, think it was meant it the best way possible but taken the wrong way :thumbsup:

Rappy your OP was a sweet tale and Homerian made it funny as well with his tale; don't be upset please. I certainly am sorry if my post upset you.

loupomm;5336055

it took me a few reads, think it was meant it the best way possible but … it took me a few reads, think it was meant it the best way possible but taken the wrong way :thumbsup:

It was.

raptorcigs;5336068

IM EMOTIONALY UNSTABLE TONIGHT SORRY ALL CONCERNEDPERDS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW … IM EMOTIONALY UNSTABLE TONIGHT SORRY ALL CONCERNEDPERDS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW IM FEELIN SAD AND IM DRUNK IM NOT GOOD TONIGHT IM FEELIN SAD AND BAD

All good then
    Apologies from me too. :thumbsup:

no worries, and apologies butterfly (gerrit . .

Well have a lovely day tomorrow when you celibrate little Perdy's birthday.

Banned

raptorcigs;5336068

IM EMOTIONALY UNSTABLE TONIGHT SORRY ALL CONCERNEDPERDS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW … IM EMOTIONALY UNSTABLE TONIGHT SORRY ALL CONCERNEDPERDS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW IM FEELIN SAD AND IM DRUNK IM NOT GOOD TONIGHT IM FEELIN SAD AND BAD

awww hun, i missed the post and it doesnt matter what it was, birthdays can bring so many emotions and thoughts, its ok to feel both hun, hope you all have a good day xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047160
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2032

See more discussions