Found 1st Jun 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

looking good, going to florida next year! thanks

Do you think it will get stronger?

not good for me, just won a poker tourny on pkr, and means i'll get less GBP!!

taken from bbc rappy? :lol:

MinstrelMan;5368675

I think its yahoo. :thinking:

MinstrelMan;5368675

Nope, Yahoo.
here's the BBC one
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/hi/business/market_data/currency/11/12/img/208+GBP_USD+bbc-big_thick-line+twelve_month.png

Is this the trade $ or the tourist $, the former usually moves considerably more than the latter

i hope its goes back to 1:2. I knew i should of got them on the good rate!

ms2005;5368710

Is this the trade $ or the tourist $, the former usually moves … Is this the trade $ or the tourist $, the former usually moves considerably more than the latter

That's probably the trade one. You normally get this rate if you use your credit card abroad.

I can understand the need to have cash when you go on holiday but most of the time I try to use the credit card, even with the fees you are better off and will get a better rate than changing here or there your cash.

lulz.

Good info! Has anyone been tracking the euro as am off to France in 10 days and am waiting to buy me euro's!

Go Sterling! Make that Dolla yo beeeatch . . . .

melmorc;5368992

Good info! Has anyone been tracking the euro as am off to France in 10 … Good info! Has anyone been tracking the euro as am off to France in 10 days and am waiting to buy me euro's!

http://www.x-rates.com/d/EUR/GBP/graph120.png

best its been in a while

Supermod

If only the Euro would pick up!

Supermod

melmorc;5368992

Good info! Has anyone been tracking the euro as am off to France in 10 … Good info! Has anyone been tracking the euro as am off to France in 10 days and am waiting to buy me euro's!

[url]www.travelex.co.uk[/url] seems to be the cheapest online.

Hopefully this brings down the price of computer components again

Banned

Gutted. Still got over $1000 sitting in my safe at home! Wished I'd sold them when a mate of mine asked and they were sub $1.40 at the time!

guv;5369302

Gutted. Still got over $1000 sitting in my safe at home! Wished I'd sold … Gutted. Still got over $1000 sitting in my safe at home! Wished I'd sold them when a mate of mine asked and they were sub $1.40 at the time!

Too late to donate them to me - the USA trips are in the past. I'll take a stash of Euros off your hands though:whistling:

Banned

chesso;5369514

Too late to donate them to me - the USA trips are in the past. I'll take … Too late to donate them to me - the USA trips are in the past. I'll take a stash of Euros off your hands though:whistling:

Nah, I only hold Sterling and US$.......and I don't donate!:p

guv;5369541

Nah, I only hold Sterling and US$.......and I don't donate!:p

Oh darn, I'll have to save up from my pension then:x

Banned

magicjay1986;5369115

If only the Euro would pick up!

the euro has picked up....where u been?

[IMG]exchange-rates.org/Cha…spx?iso_code=EUR&base_iso_code=GBP&mode=G&filter=30[/IMG]

Supermod

casparwhite;5369873

the euro has picked up....where u … the euro has picked up....where u been?[IMG]http://www.exchange-rates.org/Chart.aspx?iso_code=EUR&base_iso_code=GBP&mode=G&filter=30[/IMG]

...0.04 isnt exactly worth screaming about. I want it to be around the 1.47 it was a little while ago. It will take some time to get to that stage.

The Euro needs to sort its effing life out.

Banned

still climbing which in turn means the thai baht is climbing as well...

good news for me and my 2/3 month holiday before making it to the promised land 50 baht was just taking the mickey need it ot hit 60 at least, although a return to 75/80 would just be glorious but aint gonna happen
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions