Found 4th Jun 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

you have the right to wait

Yes, but its whether its hassle or not.

I would think only if it was guaranteed delivery - like you paid for next day special delivery etc...

Obviously they cannot be held accountable for a delay on the post offices side.

Which company? (Incase some fabulous peep here wants to have a look at their terms and conditions for you)

the company can only say delivered within x days as they can't guarentee the delivery as its done by a seperate company, if you pay for 48 hour and it don't arrive, i would get onto the original company you bought from and get them to sort it

its not ebuyer and citylink is it :lol:

nothing on their site to say about the courier i bet they use citylink or someone crappy :lol:

Banned

they'z probably afraid!!!

Afternoon Rappy :-D
have you had a look on this site? : citizens advice if you scroll down to the section about Deliveries and your rights adviceguide.org.uk/ind…htm
I hope this is of some help to you :thumbsup:

I know someone who bougth a carpet cleaner from Amazon on theit next day delivery service they offer,and it didn't come in time. Amazon refunded their P&P.
I think the online companies say they got upto 28days to deliver an order,but not sure what happens if they given you a day for delivery and not fulfilled their promise.

Original Poster

kaits;5397249

Afternoon Rappy :-Dhave you had a look on this site? : citizens advice if … Afternoon Rappy :-Dhave you had a look on this site? : citizens advice if you scroll down to the section about Deliveries and your rights http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/your_world/consumer_affairs/buying_goods_your_rights.htmI hope this is of some help to you :thumbsup:

TA LUB YOU

You could always complain, trying to get somethign for the inconvenience caused. From doing this before i would recommend contacting someone senior, and stay calm, be polite. I have lost it before and rightly got nothing, but the time i have been polite i have at least got delivery charges refunded as a sort of good will.

Sadly they dont have to offer you anything.

raptorcigs;5397423

TA LUB YOU

:lol:you are welcome Rappy! I hope you get it all sorted out.
And like what Staroffurby said: stay calm ..(no chomping):p

Banned

how late is it?

dont you want cohm-pen-say-shun?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73821
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33