Groups

19 Comments

Just wanted to say Hi Rappy x x

I havent used stopzilla so I'll let the others take over now x x

Did you get Malwarebytes and Superantispyware rappy?

ChipSticks;5562271

Did you get Malwarebytes and Superantispyware rappy?

+1 these will solve your problems.

try opera

moob;5562305

+1 these will solve your problems.

I was advised to use these too, sorted our probs out great

First off have you tried a system restore ?.Secondly malwarebytes should sort it if you can get that far but you must update it before you run it,

raptorcigs;5562479

IM PC AND USING FIREFOX AT MO COZ IE7 IS HANGING/MINGING YOU CHOOSE

it's minging.

Did you make sure you updated Malwarebytes and Superantispyware hun?

Make sure you do then go into safe mode and run scans again, do one after another and run full scans. Yes it will take forever but it's the only way.

try hitting the caps lock button again.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vm9blx.jpg

tonyg1962;5562799

Its only one extra keystroke (like the e in bareley!!)

jah128;5562820

Its only one extra keystroke (like the e in bareley!!)

Way to be understanding
    Just watch out for Karma,

FFS will people who dont like caps stay out of rappys threads... it's like a broken record

lfc_engravedonheart;5562923

FFS will people who dont like caps stay out of rappys threads... it's … FFS will people who dont like caps stay out of rappys threads... it's like a broken record

sorry im not part of the 'in' crowd in misc. But if anyone else started typing in caps they would get absolutely slaughtered. Sorry that i didn't read his location (why would i do it anyway?)

matt3454;5562939

sorry im not part of the 'in' crowd in misc. But if anyone else started … sorry im not part of the 'in' crowd in misc. But if anyone else started typing in caps they would get absolutely slaughtered. Sorry that i didn't read his location (why would i do it anyway?)

oh sorry i thought you knew he was disabled... my apologies for jumping the gun.

raptorcigs;5563134

done sorry

mate, im sorry as i didn't realise due to location not being displayed in first post.

Any luck Rappy ?

raptorcigs;5563134

done sorry

hi rappy, hope you're ok x

hello rappy XX

Hiya rappy xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711436
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions