Found 22nd Jul 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Sorry but what do you mean free netbook?
Cheers

Just seen it thanks

:-( write & complain rappy

I had nothing but trouble with that company, pilling things on my bills I didnt even use. I left them and went to sky, useless they are.

Try contacting Ofcom, surely they're not allowed to do that!

4lyons09;5817930

I had nothing but trouble with that company, pilling things on my bills I … I had nothing but trouble with that company, pilling things on my bills I didnt even use. I left them and went to sky, useless they are.

Had similar - had 5 adult films :whistling: added to bill, £5 each - during a period we were on holiday and NO-ONE else has a key to our house. Took 3 months to get money back! :x

because we owed you money and you clamed it back

how did they word that?

keep ringing them ive tried about 10 times over the last 2 days and finally got one for £50... try complaining to customer services lol

Just given them a call and didn't get very far..... Overseas call centre and lack of understanding of basic English.

I'm currently paying £39.50 (I have £19.50 discount for "Loyalty Pack B B / Phone / T V B") for:

XL TV , M Telephone Line, L Broadband, V+

I was hoping, or rather expecting, that my BB part would only increase by £3. Currently billed at £25 advertised from Sept 1st as £28. He confirmed I was eligible for the Netbook :thumbsup: (For £50)

But would have to pay £50 installation and £20 activation :thinking: He said that there is no £15 self install option for 50mb.

He came back saying that I would have to increase my telephone package to XL and my monthly costs would be £58+ :x

Turns out, I would loose my £19.50 Loyalty discount. Simply not worth it - Will stick to downloading, scheduled overnight on my Popcorn Hour.

:w00t: had the same problem with a phantom installation,,worked out they owed me £320 for phantom cable tv

the flockers tried to palm me off with a credit to my account...............eventually got my refund cheque after 9 weeks:thumbsup:

Ciderbob;5818186

Had similar - had 5 adult films :whistling: added to bill, £5 each - … Had similar - had 5 adult films :whistling: added to bill, £5 each - during a period we were on holiday and NO-ONE else has a key to our house. Took 3 months to get money back! :x

Sorry about that we were rather bored, at least you got your money back:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text