Groups
    EXPIRED

14 Comments

Have you tried a different sim as i just put an orange sim in my old o2 g600 and it worked

raptorcigs;5943710

wont work ive only got 2 attempts left and the fone is dead:?

sorry Rappy, I have no idea then, dont want to kill your phone :w00t: xx

How far are you getting and what does it say?

If the codes don't work it'll probably have to be done properly with an unlocking clip or similar.

Do NOT try #*7337# as although it may work it'll probably just reset the imei to 0's

jtx;5943888

Do NOT try #*7337# as although it may work it'll probably just reset the … Do NOT try #*7337# as although it may work it'll probably just reset the imei to 0's

No probably about it :-D

raptorcigs;5943749

sp lock code i enter is incorrect

Which sim card were you using to try to unlock? tmob won't work if locked to virgin,

Codes should have worked,

Did you have the sim half way in?

dcx_badass;5945750

Unlock sim from deal extreme, sorted.

Yeah,ok,that would work,but much better having it unlocked properly,them deal extreme ones are more for phones that cant be unlocked so easily as the g600's,

Plus OP is going to be selling it on ebay which makes it much more convenient to have it unlocked,buyers may be a bit dubious about reading on the auction page you need to insert a plastic chip,might put them off thinking something was amiss,

Besides,cost of the chip has to be considered,I know,they only cost a few pounds ,but nonetheless its extra costs

dcx_badass;5945796

But they said the code won't work for them anyway.

I know,but it should work,its at least a year old so shoudn't be any different to the others,its the new ones the networks have found a way around stopping codes working

raptorcigs;5946229

its on virgin and the sim i was using to do the unlock proccess with is … its on virgin and the sim i was using to do the unlock proccess with is an o2

Definately should have worked then with the codes :thinking:

samsung g600 unlock codes works perfect

Insert wrong simcard half way in, power on the phone.
    With display showing insert sim,
    fully insert the sim and enter EP2 full reset code *2767*3855#
    Wait for 1 minute after phone reboots!

Phone should now be working with the wrong sim.

Now enter *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# Network locks personelized
    Now enter #7465625*638*00000000# Network lock deactivated
    Enter *#7465625# and see all locks are deactivated
    your phone is unlocked enjoy

forgetfull

samsung g600 unlock codes works perfect Insert wrong simcard half way in, … samsung g600 unlock codes works perfect Insert wrong simcard half way in, power on the phone.With display showing insert sim,fully insert the sim and enter EP2 full reset code *2767*3855#Wait for 1 minute after phone reboots!Phone should now be working with the wrong sim.Now enter *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# Network locks personelizedNow enter #7465625*638*00000000# Network lock deactivatedEnter *#7465625# and see all locks are deactivatedyour phone is unlocked enjoy

If only you posted this a year and three months ago . . . . . .

dh058977

If only you posted this a year and three months ago . . . . . .

How in the world do these people find these threads? is the search bar REALLY that bad?

Lost Symphonies

How in the world do these people find these threads? is the search bar … How in the world do these people find these threads? is the search bar REALLY that bad?

Newbies seem to find a way to dig up old threads!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard Drive Setup34
      2. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      3. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11
      4. Flight delay compensation614

See more discussions