Found 15th Aug 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

something so obscure it cant be downloaded in mp3? Im curious-what song?

barky;6028293

something so obscure it cant be downloaded in mp3? Im curious-what song?

+1

yipykayay;6028304

+1

+2

raptorcigs;6028326

Brian And Michael Old Rocking Chair B SideBrian And Michael Matchstalk … Brian And Michael Old Rocking Chair B SideBrian And Michael Matchstalk Men And Matchstalk Cats Ans Dogs A SIDEI Realy Want The B Side

have you NO shame?:whistling:

OMG, I remember that

Banned

raptorcigs;6028326

Brian And Michael Old Rocking Chair B SideBrian And Michael Matchstalk … Brian And Michael Old Rocking Chair B SideBrian And Michael Matchstalk Men And Matchstalk Cats Ans Dogs A SIDEI Realy Want The B Side

Have you tried this and then copy music as mp3

youtube.com/wat…ta:

Banned

or this for 10p:santa:

Banned

raptorcigs;6028388

THE OLD ROCKING CHAIR AINT ON THE NET THERE IS A CLIP OF THE SONG IN A … THE OLD ROCKING CHAIR AINT ON THE NET THERE IS A CLIP OF THE SONG IN A WEBSITE OF OLDIES BUT I WANT THE FULL MONTY i have no shame:oops:

do same copy music to mp3 from here

video4viet.com/wat…air

No but i can turn water into wine?

Banned

raptorcigs;6028414

from where? its not on youtube

video4viet.com/wat…air

Banned

raptorcigs;6028394

???????????????????????:)

mp3sale.ru/tra…188

sorry working and doing this same time.

raptorcigs;6028466

thats old rocking chair not THE old rocking chair just listned to it its … thats old rocking chair not THE old rocking chair just listned to it its not the right song but realy thanx for trying bud:thumbsup:

Simply connect your record player's amplified output to line in of your sound card and use an MP3 encoder to record it (use Stereo Mixer as the recording device). There are plenty of MP3 encoders freely downloadable.

Don't connect the record player directly to line in as the signal needs amplification and don't connect to the microphone input either since the microphone input is designed formicrophone usage only and the signal will be too weak for recording via that input.

Banned

Do you or somebody you know have a record player:oops::whistling::thumbsup:

If the songs on youtube i'll send you the mp3 for free

Banned

ElliottC;6028505

Simply connect your record player's amplified output to line in of your … Simply connect your record player's amplified output to line in of your sound card and use an MP3 encoder to record it (use Stereo Mixer as the recording device). There are plenty of MP3 encoders freely downloadable.Don't connect the record player directly to line in as the signal needs amplification and don't connect to the microphone input either since the microphone input is designed formicrophone usage only and the signal will be too weak for recording via that input.

yep thats what I was going to follow on with +10000000000000000:thumbsup:

Banned

raptorcigs;6028501

lol im not that flush for 1 song

LOL:santa: santa may get you one :whistling::p

raptorcigs;6028532

i have no turntable:(

You will need a turntable otherwise it is physically impossible!

In essence:

Turntable -> Amplifier -> Sound card Line In

Then choose Stereo Mixer as recording Device (right click sound icon in System Tray to set this).

Then MP3 encoding after starting the record.

Banned

Is this the one you wanted?

youtube.com/wat…22g

I will do it for you if you like, call it a getting better present:thumbsup:

Nice to see you back:)

Managed to get it.
I'd be happy to email it to you if you like:thumbsup:

raptorcigs;6028422

dean mean machine how ya doin bud

Not badd rappy you?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3489
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247667
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    4. Add one, leave one game54415467

See more discussions