iphone?

spammed this should be in deal requests

Have an n97 xxx

How you doing Rappy? x

Banned

iphone

black gerbil1;6077344

not asking for a deal tho is he? just a model of phone to go look for.

sorry...should i write that in bold for you? :whistling::p

Banned

shanecr;6077359

not asking for a deal tho is he? just a model of phone to go look for.

Agreed.....BUT a while back one of my threads asking the same thing was spotted and moved by a mod

so BGs right

ODB_69;6077373

Agreed.....BUT a while bake one of my treads askinghe samethin was … Agreed.....BUT a while bake one of my treads askinghe samethin was spottedand medbya modso BGs right

sorry...wot?

Banned

shanecr;6077380

sorry...wot?

Edited....keyboard went weird...FKW?!

mod

Ok
Now I have moved it to deal requests can we get back on topic?
Thanks

shanecr;6077359

not asking for a deal tho is he? just a model of phone to go look … not asking for a deal tho is he? just a model of phone to go look for.sorry...should i write that in bold for you? :whistling::p

you may have to hon x x

RAPPY, how long will you be in hospital, just for the day?

Banned

raptorcigs;6077387

IM AFTER INFO NOT A DEALAND I ONLY HAVE 100SQUID

I know but thats how they work it....god knows why!

mod

Ok, moved back, but I'm reading this thread as you are wanting a phone under £100

ODB_69;6077383

Edited....keyboard went weird...FKW?!

fingers went all hulk....fingers smash keys

raptorcigs;6077412

DONT KNOW

Let me know hon x x

shanecr;6077526

:pfingers went all hulk....fingers smash keys

lol @ Hulk!:-D

Do you want a unlocked, phone only thing so you can use your current SIM/contract or a new contract phone? £100 is not that much for a modern smartphone (sounds like the sort of thing you are after) - maybe a second hand/refurb N95 or something like that?

Is the load mp3 so that you can sit at the back of the bus with your ndubz on full tin speaker ?

Banned

For less than a £100, I think you need to lower your standards.

black gerbil1;6077344

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]The spam button[/COLOR][/SIZE]You can click the spam … [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]The spam button[/COLOR][/SIZE]You can click the spam button on any post you feel is actual spam, referrals, 3rd party affiliate links, eBay auctions, Amazon marketplace deals, a dodgy site, or a duplicate post. If you feel it is any of these, it would be great if you could also use the report button (see below) to immediately notify a moderator.

Why? Which category does it fit into? Report it if you think it should be moved, but its a bit rich endlessly whinging about your own threads being spammed then unfairly spamming others :roll:

jah128;6077863

Why? Which category does it fit into? Report it if you think it should … Why? Which category does it fit into? Report it if you think it should be moved, but its a bit rich endlessly whinging about your own threads being spammed then unfairly spamming others :roll:

i did report it

Nokia n95 8gb but it will cost around £120

black gerbil1;6077889

i did report it

But why spam it? Its not spam.

HTC Hero
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21110
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642