Groups

12 Comments

I have a 5800 which I think is a good phone . Its has large touch screen, wi fi , good music options . It really depends what ur looking for . Good luck I know it can be confusing.

kas1466;6094013

I have a 5800 which I think is a good phone . Its has large touch screen, … I have a 5800 which I think is a good phone . Its has large touch screen, wi fi , good music options . It really depends what ur looking for . Good luck I know it can be confusing.

I have the 5800 too, but its very slow at times. Especially when replying to a txt!

5800 out of all them rappy.
    Cookie is a terrible phone.

deffo samsung jet if you want it to be fast and responsive it is the only one of them with a WVGA AMOLED screen which is the same type of screen on ipods/iphones and senses your electrical field as aposed to the others which just sense touch.

The cookie is a horribly slow phone and not a nice interface and my experience with the nokia is that it is a nice phone but is very slow to react to things you want it to do. As for the Tocco its an ok phone but is a little dated now - the JET was released to replace the Tocco

The Jet is a much faster phone and much, much better screen.

Hope this helps

I have a 5800 at the moment which is great, but if you can get the samsung jet you would be crazy not to!

5800!

Deffo the 5800

tocco is a bit outdated now,
    lg cookie simply rubbish
    5800 not bad its more of a music phone though.
    Samsung jet is fairly new and reviews sound really good its got some high tech stuff in there so I would reccomend Samsung Jet

the jet,it's really good x

5800 every time easily. 8gb card comes with it. So easy to download movies even I can do it, and a nice responsive touchscreen. :thumbsup:

Superb phone, best i've ever had!

rappy go along to any phone shop and ask to see the models and see whats most comfortable for you to handle... then you can leave and order it from the virgin site if you want to xxxxxx

The nokia 5800 is pretty good but the screen is really crap in direct sunlight, u cant see a thing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047074
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767159
      3. Anyone want a Jack Wills single use 20% off £60 and/or £10 off £60 code?11
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455

See more discussions