Groups

19 Comments

vimto

soz rappy, dont like red, do like a nice Sancerre tho :thumbsup:

I cant drink red wine, I'm allergic to it x x

red wine - no thank you - lol

I dont like wine never like the taste, always wanted to thou as i think it looks classy drinking it instead of drinking an alchopop :lol:

[COLOR="Red"]my new washers coming in the morning and i havnt moved the old one[/COLOR]

there you go, thats a good red whine

michelleleemoo;6128926

[COLOR="Red"]my new washers coming in the morning and i havnt moved the … [COLOR="Red"]my new washers coming in the morning and i havnt moved the old one[/COLOR]there you go, thats a good red whine

:?

:thinking:..............................

.........................OOOOOh it was a 'joke'

ilovepink;6128943

:?:thinking:.......................................................OOOOOh … :?:thinking:.......................................................OOOOOh it was a 'joke'

yr a fruit loop you are :-D

raptorcigs;6128913

This Thread Is For Connas------ Conersu------- Folk That Like Red

lol

connoisseurs

or if you're ooop nrth.. alcoholics

michelleleemoo;6128955

yr a fruit loop you are :-D

you love it x

raptorcigs;6128968

CHEEKY WATE TILL THE 10TH

*hugs *

Chateau Cambon la Pelouse Haut-Medoc Cru Bourgeois Superieur 2005
    not the best but it will do for now.

Port for me.......the stronger the better

dont like wine but oh loves campo viejo rioja

Not sure rappy buy always find the wines in Italian from small vineyards very tasty, especially Northern Italy

Chianti - you can never go wrong with a good chianti :thumbsup:

In fact, I'm drinking it right now :whistling:

buckfast :thumbsup:

(jks :lol:)

If we are talking reds, most 2001 Riojas are drinking rather nicely and I do enjoy a good Amarone about 2 days after it's been opened or anything with Carignan included. I think I currently have around 1000 bottles in stock with my prize wines being 36 x Ch Latour 2003, 6 x Ch Lafite 2000 Magnums, but then I am in the wine trade...........and to those that say they are allergic to red wines, you most probably are either allergic to some of the additives in 'commercial' wines, or you suffer a hystamine-type reaction to the minerals in the skins. I'd bet you also suffer from other allergies like hayfever or a reaction to insect bites. There are ways to enjoy wines without the heartache, ask me how!

kingy58;6130260

If we are talking reds, most 2001 Riojas are drinking rather nicely and I … If we are talking reds, most 2001 Riojas are drinking rather nicely and I do enjoy a good Amarone about 2 days after it's been opened or anything with Carignan included. I think I currently have around 1000 bottles in stock with my prize wines being 36 x Ch Latour 2003, 6 x Ch Lafite 2000 Magnums, but then I am in the wine trade...........and to those that say they are allergic to red wines, you most probably are either allergic to some of the additives in 'commercial' wines, or you suffer a hystamine-type reaction to the minerals in the skins. I'd bet you also suffer from other allergies like hayfever or a reaction to insect bites. There are ways to enjoy wines without the heartache, ask me how!

drink enough and the pain goes away :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.512
      2. One for the mathmeticians2539
      3. Cat Chat77744
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177

See more discussions