Groups

32 Comments

My favourite drink when Im at home, infact.........Im gonna get me a glass and join you.......bottoms up! NOM NOM

nikkib123;6138634

Thats an old persons drink Rappy ha ha ha chomp chomp

oi! :oops:

bitseylango;6138647

oi! :oops:

you aint old hun :thumbsup:

Silentgirl!;6138677

you aint old hun :thumbsup:

why thankyou, young lady :-D

bitseylango;6138684

why thankyou, young lady :-D

You are welcome and thanks but I aint feeling that young anymore! Lol

Add some Blue Wicked.

i like port.. hiya all x x

nikkib123;6138703

Cheeky vimto?

Yeah Baby!!!

Having one just now. Still have a full bottle of Wicked tho and my Port's just ran out. :-(

ClarityofMind;6138713

i like port.. hiya all x x

Do you have any? I need some.

AshleyRFC;6138725

Do you have any? I need some.

dont have any alcohol in hun... I'm off it at the moment.. makes me more depressed when I'm already feelin down x x

I drink port.. The OH has leomonade in hers....

just poured myself a large port n lemon........lush

starsparkle2311;6138733

What's the name of the drink when you mix port with Guiness? Is it Black … What's the name of the drink when you mix port with Guiness? Is it Black Velvet?

never heard of that x x

nikkib123;6138634

Thats an old persons drink Rappy ha ha ha chomp chomp

You have a point!!
    Used to drink it years ago with lemonade, slice of lemon and ice!! Too claggy otherwise for me, unless sipped (with slice of Victoria Sponge in the best room on a Sunday!! :w00t:).

starsparkle2311;6138733

What's the name of the drink when you mix port with Guiness? Is it Black … What's the name of the drink when you mix port with Guiness? Is it Black Velvet?

I don't know but Black Velvet is plus champagne ( or cider for the more down-market!! like me);-)

Jeez yer drunk all night, what a cheap date you are.

http://www.bachelorsguide.ca/images/book_sample_images/LIBATIONS_cartoon_p21.gif

Right rappy, my current drink is done, which means I'm out of port, pass me the bottle please.

I think you should cut down on the drinkin Rappy...or you'll be in the vets again...remember wot happened last time???!!!!

raptorcigs;6138815

I CAN ONLY TAKE 1 CAN OF BEER OR THE SAME ALCAHOLIC CONTENT IN WINE

Thats one more than me right now. :-D

who's being snipped - you???

raptorcigs;6139111

YES ME, WIFEY CANNOT HAVE ANY MORE DUE TO HER CONDITION(WONT GO INTO … YES ME, WIFEY CANNOT HAVE ANY MORE DUE TO HER CONDITION(WONT GO INTO DETAIL)SO I OFFERD TO HAVE THE CHOP BUT THE DOCS ARE TAKING THERE TIMEIS IT COS I IS CRIP?LOL

you'll be having another before they take the two bricks to you if you arent careful x

raptorcigs;6139180

I LUUUB HER TO BITS AND SHE ME PLUS SHE IS A STUNNER:oops::):-D

and perdy is gorgeous too x x x

hmm let me try to understand this. so you're volunteering to be snipped because that will prevent you having babies, since your wife is unable to have any? is that meant to be the ultimate for two birdys in love - guess it makes sense, i havent thought about this before. i am not sure what i think but at the moment, i always thought people shd have options, but respect/admire people who do the ultimate because it is rare.

wasn't there a film about someone freezing some eggs and some sperms for future repro? lol
    sorry not funny but it's totally cool.

raptorcigs;6139180

I LUUUB HER TO BITS AND SHE ME PLUS SHE IS A … I LUUUB HER TO BITS AND SHE ME PLUS SHE IS A STUNNER:oops::):-DSTEVENA2000'S RACK AINT NOWT TO MY SMOOCHIE

you are wonderful xx

Banned

dnt get to drung rappy we all know what happends when dinos get to drunk

raptorcigs;6139180

I LUUUB HER TO BITS AND SHE ME PLUS SHE IS A … I LUUUB HER TO BITS AND SHE ME PLUS SHE IS A STUNNER:oops::):-DSTEVENA2000'S RACK AINT NOWT TO MY SMOOCHIE

lol! awwww how sweet x x

PabloInTheSky;6139227

dnt get to drung rappy we all know what happends when dinos get to drunk

Pab, welcome back love x

You ok bug un? x

kippy;6139204

hmm let me try to understand this. so you're volunteering to be snipped … hmm let me try to understand this. so you're volunteering to be snipped because that will prevent you having babies, since your wife is unable to have any? is that meant to be the ultimate for two birdys in love - guess it makes sense, i havent thought about this before. i am not sure what i think but at the moment, i always thought people shd have options, but respect/admire people who do the ultimate because it is rare.wasn't there a film about someone freezing some eggs and some sperms for future repro? lolsorry not funny but it's totally cool.

I am wondering if it'snot that she can't have anymore but shouldn;t:? :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;6139457

I Have Been Told Not To Say And Respect My Wifeys Privacy

say yes dear ;-)

raptorcigs;6139483

SHE CAN SUSSPEND MY PRIVALAGES:oops:

Not cutting your internet connection....:w00t::w00t:

lol that's it the, not a peep.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846328
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions