1. Misc
29 Comments

Banned

Loads what you want to know about

Banned

raptorcigs;6163718

My Sis In Law Is Joining Up So Just Thaught Id Get Her A Few Easy Ones

loads of crims on here ... :thumbsup:

I had a stint inside for armed robbery and concealing an offensive weapon:)

ooh once got into trouble for staying in a hotel and not paying for it ( i forgot ) they arrested me two days later when i went back to pay calling it gaining services by deception

sky 3 much

strangled 3 koalas and punched a dolphin once(it was asking for it)

got 3 months in prison once

i punched a whale, square in the face

Banned

once went to a club, posh club , and beat the living daylights out of 5000 punters with a plastic glass, and got away with it ..

Banned

when i get out of this cell iam gonna get the lot of you!:-D

dog_cop;6163862

once went to a club, posh club , and beat the living daylights out of … once went to a club, posh club , and beat the living daylights out of 5000 punters with a plastic glass, and got away with it ..

now your just being silly :-D

Banned

bitseylango;6163884

now your just being silly :-D

ok it was a glass bottle :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6163907

ok it was a glass bottle :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Banned

once battered Mike Tyson with a chip pan

dog_cop;6163925

once battered Mike Tyson with a chip pan

thts impressive, i once fought off 3 higly trained ninjas with nothing but 2 elastic bands and 17 first class stamps!!!

micoo;6163942

thts impressive, i once fought off 3 higly trained ninjas with nothing … thts impressive, i once fought off 3 higly trained ninjas with nothing but 2 elastic bands and 17 first class stamps!!!

Did you have them licked?

exmouthred;6163961

Did you have them licked?

ye man trick was to lick the stamps and then ping them with the band toward the ninjas and cover their eyes :thumbsup: did all tht while dogin all their ninja throwing stars :thumbsu

Banned

micoo;6163971

ye man trick was to lick the stamps and then ping them with the band … ye man trick was to lick the stamps and then ping them with the band toward the ninjas and cover their eyes :thumbsup: did all tht while dogin all their ninja throwing stars :thumbsu

gosh I am impressed .. dont mess with you brah :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6163993

gosh I am impressed .. dont mess with you brah :thumbsup:

ye man especially if ive got elastic bands and stamps handy :thumbsup:

Banned

micoo;6164002

ye man especially if ive got elastic bands and stamps handy :thumbsup:

taking some out on patrol tonight brah.. feel safer now with 1st class stamps and some top quality lacky bands :thumbsup:

I stole a Mars Bar from my local corner shop when I was 13.

dog_cop;6164017

taking some out on patrol tonight brah.. feel safer now with 1st class … taking some out on patrol tonight brah.. feel safer now with 1st class stamps and some top quality lacky bands :thumbsup:

ye man, those ninjas wont know what hit them :thumbsup:

Cos they wont be able to see :lol:

Banned

micoo;6164021

ye man, those ninjas wont know what hit them :thumbsup:Cos they wont be … ye man, those ninjas wont know what hit them :thumbsup:Cos they wont be able to see :lol:

I am just using a black thick marker pen to cammo them out so they deffo wont see them :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6164029

I am just using a black thick marker pen to cammo them out so they deffo … I am just using a black thick marker pen to cammo them out so they deffo wont see them :thumbsup:

thts brilliant :thumbsup: those ninjas are screwed :lol:

I got arrested once when I was playing in the park with my sister.

It was a citizens arrest as the batty old bag thought I was too young to be playing on my own!

She took me to the police station - where the coppers rolled their eyes at her.. meanwhile I got a tour of the nick until my mum come and got me - lol!

I broke into a club's VIP box where Robbie Keane and Aaron Lennon were drinking and pretended to talk to them

hannah19790;6163778

I had a stint inside for armed robbery and concealing an offensive … I had a stint inside for armed robbery and concealing an offensive weapon:)

I keep trying to conceal my weapon but it just aint happening :w00t:

micoo;6163821

got 3 months in prison oncei punched a whale, square in the face

Is that a polite way of putting - GBH on girlfriend

then i hit Mike Tyson wih my handbag

renown;6165077

I keep trying to conceal my weapon but it just aint happening :w00t:

yh we noticed:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions