:thinking::w00t:

ClarityofMind;6208596

I'm frustrated lol

I have a cure for that:whistling:

rubbish

barky;6208611

I have a cure for that:whistling:

I bet you do

save the dino! rappy isnt rappy without rappy!!

starsparkle2311;6208614

She's past helping I'm afraid:oops:

:p:roll::w00t:

not you rappy Im afraid, prefer the ickle dinos

barky;6208626

save the dino! rappy isnt rappy without rappy!!

you get way too excited about these things.

I'm tellin your wifey lol!

raptorcigs;6208635

right its changing again

good ....how can you nom nom with an itsy bitsy feather ?

Queer.

ClarityofMind;6208636

you get way too excited about these things. I'm tellin your wifey lol!

she KNOWS how excited I can get

queenlush;6208653

well then it'd be more tickly tickly :w00t:

barky;6208657

she KNOWS how excited I can get

of course she does lol

queenlush;6208653

you called? :-D

Angelic

the dinos back!!

barky;6208702

the dinos back!!

this is all your fault ;-)

bitseylango;6208699

you called? :-D

lol sorry itsy bitsey xx

flippin didl......chavvy now

Rappy I lub your dino's.....nom nom

mod

Dear raptorcigs

I write from experience.

I recently took the bold step of changing my avatar from a cute rotating matrix hamster to a football juggling dude in front of a blue moon. I felt that the time was right for a change.

However I was greeted with PM's begging for the hamster to return; messages in my deal threads saying "This is wrong - bring back Hammy" and one member even set up a petition in misc asking people to sign a petition forcing me to restore Hammy.

I felt bullied into submission. I was in turmoil - do I go with what the people want or do I persevere with the new avatar in the hope that one day people will learn to accept and perhaps even love my new avatar in the same way they felt fondness for Matrix Hamster?

In the end I had to cave in. The pressure was too much for me to take.

My advice; if you have broad shoulders and are strong willed then go with a new avatar; but be prepared for days or even weeks of abuse. However people know and love your "Rappy Rules" avatar so I would stick with it as I am still under therapy for the pain that I suffered for merely changing my avatar.

Godspeed and be strong Rappy

Kindest wishes
    andywedge

You should have a dinosaur from the Jurassic Park movie(s)

andywedge;6208809

Dear raptorcigsI write from experience.I recently took the bold step of … Dear raptorcigsI write from experience.I recently took the bold step of changing my avatar from a cute rotating matrix hamster to a football juggling dude in front of a blue moon. I felt that the time was right for a change.However I was greeted with PM's begging for the hamster to return; messages in my deal threads saying "This is wrong - bring back Hammy" and one member even set up a petition in misc asking people to sign a petition forcing me to restore Hammy. I felt bullied into submission. I was in turmoil - do I go with what the people want or do I persevere with the new avatar in the hope that one day people will learn to accept and perhaps even love my new avatar in the same way they felt fondness for Matrix Hamster? In the end I had to cave in. The pressure was too much for me to take. My advice; if you have broad shoulders and are strong willed then go with a new avatar; but be prepared for days or even weeks of abuse. However people know and love your "Rappy Rules" avatar so I would stick with it as I am still under therapy for the pain that I suffered for merely changing my avatar.Godspeed and be strong RappyKindest wishesandywedge

We're still watching you :whistling:

mod

choc1969;6208863

We're still watching you :whistling:

You see........

Is it worth it Rappy? :|:|

I forgot to mention the stalking; and the newspaper article in the HUKD Herald

raptorcigs;6208895

ok its back

when will you all learn......

we don't like change :w00t:

andywedge;6208809

Dear raptorcigsI write from experience.I recently took the bold step of … Dear raptorcigsI write from experience.I recently took the bold step of changing my avatar from a cute rotating matrix hamster to a football juggling dude in front of a blue moon. I felt that the time was right for a change.However I was greeted with PM's begging for the hamster to return; messages in my deal threads saying "This is wrong - bring back Hammy" and one member even set up a petition in misc asking people to sign a petition forcing me to restore Hammy. I felt bullied into submission. I was in turmoil - do I go with what the people want or do I persevere with the new avatar in the hope that one day people will learn to accept and perhaps even love my new avatar in the same way they felt fondness for Matrix Hamster? In the end I had to cave in. The pressure was too much for me to take. My advice; if you have broad shoulders and are strong willed then go with a new avatar; but be prepared for days or even weeks of abuse. However people know and love your "Rappy Rules" avatar so I would stick with it as I am still under therapy for the pain that I suffered for merely changing my avatar.Godspeed and be strong RappyKindest wishesandywedge

lol best response i've seen on here

glad the old one is back :thumbsup:

Banned

Hey rappy, I have noticed your location x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions