Groups

10 Comments

fill in the blank? Fix them?

google it raptor..........

Banned

try a R4i card, they're good

Banned

as said you need one of the cards ending with the "i", also be careful as one of them, think the dstti one goes tits up when you update firware to 1.4 or something like that

Banned

raptorcigs;6493660

thanx sass WANNA KISS?

only if you brushed ya teeth, trying to find thread about the firmware thing and cant, cant remember who it was bby either, gawd old age is crap - lol

raptorcigs;6493693

JESUS!JUST GOT A CUP SMACKED INTO MY HEAD FROM WIFEYshe says hi sass

For your sake i hope it was a DD cup. :-D

just remember with any of the dsi cards if you go online or nintendo shop and it updates your card will not work but the card will still work on a ds lite .i know this cos its happened to me twice on cards so stay of line with the dsi till a update for the card of your choice is out .hope this helps a bit for you .

Banned

milhouse;6494235

just remember with any of the dsi cards if you go online or nintendo shop … just remember with any of the dsi cards if you go online or nintendo shop and it updates your card will not work but the card will still work on a ds lite .i know this cos its happened to me twice on cards so stay of line with the dsi till a update for the card of your choice is out .hope this helps a bit for you .

is this with any of the cards, thought it was only the dstti?

seems to be with acekard and dstti that i have found once the dsi has been updated we need a patch soon .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions