Groups

19 Comments

Banned

stop shouting will yer

Banned

toshapetriji;6533207

stop shouting will yer

Lol newbie. He's got a disability and is using that windows software can't remember which or what disability but he's in a wheel chair. Probably just lazy love ya raptorcigs

Banned

raptorcigs;6533243

I DO USE COPY AND PASTE ALOT AS it takesages for me to type stuff then i … I DO USE COPY AND PASTE ALOT AS it takesages for me to type stuff then i find out its all in bloody caps and my arm is hurting

Whats wrong with your claws, they dropped off from over use? Why don't you use speech recognition if you type so much. Then we can all laugh at the mistakes vista makes.

So with the 8,000 people looking at this we just need the other 25 million home owners in the UK to join us!

So we all switch to one very very happy provider, the others all collapse and the one very very happy provider gets even happier as they can charge what they like....

hmmmmm no. lol

Just changed all utilities this week. No excuse since I found this site. Very simple, no hassle and voted top by WHICH magazine.

utilitywarehouse.co.uk/hom…taf

iglimpse;6534032

...Very simple, no hassle and voted top by WHICH magazine...

Who are, ]of course, completely impartial :whistling:

SO who are we all supposed to switch to? Only works if we know!

jah128;6534076

Who are, ]of course, completely impartial :whistling:

I never said they were completely impartial, I doubt many things are. But for someone who was dreading switching over and the time and effort it would take, these guys could not make it any easier. ONE statement for ALL utilities. Just the job for me. :thumbsup:

Is this a joke? Who would suggest this and on what basis?

surely if that happened this one super company could then charge what they want. i thought that was what competition was all about.

Banned

i can never be arsed swapping companies all the time, you hear of so many stories of the trouble when they change and meter reads not getting done properly weith each company

Goofey's Girl;6534510

surely if that happened this one super company could then charge what … surely if that happened this one super company could then charge what they want. i thought that was what competition was all about.

Exactly!

Is there a tie in period with utility companies or can you switch as and when you want?

Banned

Goonieman;6534701

Is there a tie in period with utility companies or can you switch as and … Is there a tie in period with utility companies or can you switch as and when you want?

some do, some don't, it will tell you if there is one

iglimpse;6534032

Just changed all utilities this week. No excuse since I found this site. … Just changed all utilities this week. No excuse since I found this site. Very simple, no hassle and voted top by WHICH magazine. https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/home/index.taf

doesn't recognise my postcode.

And I get 5% off in Sainsburys incl petrol, Debenhams, Thorntons and lots of other shops.

iglimpse;6534032

Just changed all utilities this week. No excuse since I found this site. … Just changed all utilities this week. No excuse since I found this site. Very simple, no hassle and voted top by WHICH magazine. https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/home/index.taf

If you use some of the links from moneysavingexpert.com/uti…you can get cashback or wine, if you click through, and change your energy supplier.

It's £30 dual fuel switching if you then use Moneysupermarket or 10 bottles of wine, if you use Uswitch. You have to follow the links from the moneysavingexpert site to get these payments though.

My 1st port of call would be there, as I'd prefer some cashback, even if the deal and tariff is the same. I've had the cashback, from switching one time.

iglimpse;6534032

If you use some of the links from moneysavingexpert.com/uti…you can get cashback or wine, if you click through, and change your energy supplier.

My 1st port of call would there, as I'd prefer some cashback, even if the deal and tariff is the same.

I agree, these energy companies are greedy were quick to put prices up, and don't want to lower them, now that they're paying less for energy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions